DayZ - Apocalypse [Rmod] Base Building

boyd

Dayz Apocalypse is looking for Players/Teams/Clans or Youtubers, basicly i would like to have players team up with each other and make use of the base building that is installed on the server.
I added the Base Building because i feel like Dayz alone doesnt have enough to offer for setting up a base, now on Dayz Apocalypse you can build bases at your hearts content.
The Rmod is is a fantastic little tool that allows for more weapons and vehicles on Dayz, and we made heavy use out of it by adding more loot to Crash sites and spawning new vehicles or Helis to get you from A to B in Style.

Our server is an Dedicated server hosted in Holland with more the enough Hardware to host up to 50 players, so far i have no complaints about the lag so it will be great place to play for everyone.

We actually passworded our server so that anyone can only join before an admin actually checked you out, all that we actually do is check if your not banned or kicked before on community lists.

Anyone who wants to join please reply here with you ingame name and i will send the password tru PM as soon as possible.

You may share the password to any friends or clan members.

Back