DayZ Chenarus Auto Refuel! All stations!

I combined Seven and Muddr's posts and it works great! Thank you to you both!!

At first, I had an issue with being kicked for #44, but it was easily fixed. Remember to add this to your "5 setFuel" line:

5 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"\"dayzSetFuel\"" !"dayzSetFuel_code" !"dayzSetFuel = _val;" !"Scripts\kh_actions.sqf" !"Scripts\kh_vehicle_refuel.sqf"

Are your jerry cans working for NORMAL Refuel? Mine aren't and a few others aren't, really needing a fix :<

I put this on my server last night and the only change I made was changing the '5' in the set fuel line to a '1'. Haven't tried jerry cans yet.

This is not working for me =(

I downloaded both files from Muddr's last post. Created a folder inside mission file, placed both .sqf files in there, added thhe code

// Run the server monitor
if (isServer) then {[] execVM "Scripts\kh_actions.sqf";

But it it didn't work =/ There is no refuel option when using the mouse scroll and being inside the car.

I hope someone can help me here =(

Did you add this:

1 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"\"dayzSetFuel\"" !"dayzSetFuel_code" !"dayzSetFuel = _val;" !"Scripts\kh_actions.sqf" !"Scripts\kh_vehicle_refuel.sqf"

to the bottom of your scripts.txt in the BattleEye folder? Do this via FTP.

Did you add this:

1 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"\"dayzSetFuel\"" !"dayzSetFuel_code" !"dayzSetFuel = _val;" !"Scripts\kh_actions.sqf" !"Scripts\kh_vehicle_refuel.sqf"

This is the only piece of code inside my scripts.txt this is default after update to 1.7.7

5 "[_this,\"players\"] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedServerInterface.sqf\";"

Did you add this:

Nope, I use Blurs Anti-Hack and it was causing kicks on the server for script restriction, so I had to remove it

Think that has the issue with the jerry cans?

Do I really have to put this text:

5 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"\"dayzSetFuel\"" !"dayzSetFuel_code" !"dayzSetFuel = _val;" !"Scripts\kh_actions.sqf" !"Scripts\kh_vehicle_refuel.sqf"

necessarily into my Scripts.txt file, it just works for me without putting it in, i always get kicked for Script Restriction #243, when i leav it in there. can someone tell me pls?

I think your error is:

// Run the server monitor
if (isServer) then {[] execVM "Scripts\kh_actions.sqf";

add this code after "if (!isDedicated) then {" in your missions init.sqf

[] execVM "Scripts\kh_actions.sqf";

not ins "if (isServer)" but in " if (!isDedicated) then {"

Are your jerry cans working for NORMAL Refuel? Mine aren't and a few others aren't, really needing a fix :<

*edit* Deleted selfblood files... seems this one was bugging it...
Now for the hard part..trying to fix it ^^.

I have the same isue..
Did you try to start with a clean mission.pbo ? When i did this (nothing else besides the refuel script) i'm still able to use the jerry cans.
The moment i start to add more scripts into it then the "pain" begins.
Atm i've got this
- Refuel (seven with adjusted .sqf files by muddr.
- Selfblood (krix.)
- Street and houselights.

Any simulair scripts you've got into it brandon?

Grtz.

Any work on the Refuel with Jerry Cans issue? just found out that is a problem on my server too... Self bloodbags/ Custom Loot/SarAI are my addons. 1.7.7.1

Found the problem...
at least for me...
in the self bloodbag script
New fn_selfActions.sqf..

The one i have is for 1.7.7 or older... to tell look for these lines in that file
_hasFuel20 = "ItemJerrycan" in magazines player;
_hasFuel5 = "ItemFuelcan" in magazines player;

If you dont have them then you dont have the new file which has the name change of the jerry cans... you will need to get the new file for this... and add the self blood bag script in to it..

I have transfered the code for the self blood to the new file but have not tested it yet.. wont till tomorrow...

Hello, I have a problem with self refuel, it works fine, but I do not use more gas cans ......:(

my scripts: self Bloodbag / 100% custom loot.

an idea about the problem?
I am a beginner in scripts.

thank you for your response.:)

Back