DayZ Civilian Alpha V1.0

Need a working dl link, Me and my mates do not want to download at 20 kb a sec on Dayz Commander, which will take like 24 hours just to download it when we could have it downloaded in less then 40 mins from a direct link.

The link that's posted at the top just 404's

Keep getting an error when i try to join servers, it says something went wrong, abort and plz try again, how do i fix this?

Does DayZCC not use MySQL? I thought it did. If it does you can export an SQL using MySQL Workbench or similar.

You should be able to use whatever hive schema you want whether its Reality or Pwnoz0r's server pack, or something else. I just set up a server using Pwnoz0r's and his provided schema. The only issue I ran into was I had to manually repack the day_server.pbo as the one provided refused to start (prefix issue?).

Found only one server on DayZCommander(even though there are 3-4 listed in the arma2 mp browser), but haven't successfully connected yet, keep getting hung on one part of the connection process or another.

I had a lot of trouble getting logged in to the Private Alpha server the first time, stalling on load, stuck on debug plains etc. Now, every time I spawn / log in, I am "Receiving data..." for about 5-10 minutes. Every time. My router reports I'm downloading something at 20k/sec. Then it almost always says "Something went wrong! Try again!" and about half the time it isn't lying, I have to reconnect and do the entire process over. Is this normal?

Found only one server on DayZCommander(even though there are 3-4 listed in the arma2 mp browser), but haven't successfully connected yet, keep getting hung on one part of the connection process or another.

I had a lot of trouble getting logged in to the Private Alpha server the first time, stalling on load, stuck on debug plains etc. Now, every time I spawn / log in, I am "Receiving data..." for about 5-10 minutes. Every time. My router reports I'm downloading something at 20k/sec. Then it almost always says "Something went wrong! Try again!" and about half the time it isn't lying, I have to reconnect and do the entire process over. Is this normal?

Working on fixing the lag in of joining a server. the "Something went Wrong! Try again!" Is fixed, I had a forgotten a few things when repacking the sever PBO. That stuff won't Happen anymore

Tomorrows Hotfix: Fix skins, oilrigs will spawn loots, nerfed the zombies a bit, and attempting to fix the rpo-sample error

Receiving data is taking forever on the private alpha server, but I was finally able to connect.

purplish do you have a date on when the servers are going to be fixed with that receiving data and something went wrong thing?, and im really interested in the base building system can you please explain me more about it?

Back