Dayz Epoch Server.

Hey all!!

Server IP: 69.39.239.142:3000

I have been playing on a Dayz Epoch server called Zobgaming. The server has been out and running for just over 2 months now.

The website for the server is http://www.zobgaming.net/ if anyone is interested in taking a look at it before joining the server.

There isn't much to the server to be honest, it has all the basics except for that it is a 24/7 day server. I know not many people play on servers that don't have much to them, but this one is actually quite enjoyable. It does not have that many players that come on minus the usual few so it can be quiet, but others times it has gotten quite loud as well with friendly battles between groups.

I am not an owner/admin/mod for the server, I am just another player who is getting bored of seeing the same people everyday on the server and look forward to seeing and meeting new people in game. I thought I'd give this a try and see if anyone was interested in trying out a newish server.

If anyone has any questions about the server, please do not hesitate to ask me! I will answer all questions to the best of my ability.

Hope to see a few new faces on the server soon!!!!

Thanks a bunch and Happy Gaming,
Chicken McNiglett

Back