DayZ GUI Loadout/Backpack Editor for Bliss (v1.2)

kris

Hello guys,
i have completely modded Ersans Old 1.1 source of the inventory editor, and put my own spin on it.
This support Backpacks, as well as guns that where not added in the previous (e.g rocket launchers etc..)

How to use:
-----------
1: Download
2: Edit "connect.php" with notepad
3: Fill in your database information
4: go to your database, and under "Profile" find your in-game-name, and then copy your "Unique ID" for the "ID" entry in "connect.php"
5: Click "Import" on the top of your database if using PHPMyAdmin
6: select and upload both "items.sql" and "SMF.sql" From "Database Installs"
7: Upload all the contents of this folder to a web host that can execute php
8: enjoy.
-----------

Pictures:

Inventory Editor: http://d.pr/i/V9nt
Backpack Editor: http://d.pr/i/98AS

Virus Scan: Click Here
Download: Click Here

Enjoy.

This would be cool if there was an easy way to add the custom items found on each map. Celle has hundreds of new guns that aren't in the default loadout editor, how would I go about getting and organizing them to put into the items list?

This would be cool if there was an easy way to add the custom items found on each map. Celle has hundreds of new guns that aren't in the default loadout editor, how would I go about getting and organizing them to put into the items list?

The easiest way i found, was to spawn the item of choice through database to your character, enter the game, pull up the inventory and print screen the gun you want / item.

then, save the image as a .png file type, with the dimensions at 227 x 90 for a weapon / bag, or 44 x 44 for an item,
the name of the image MUST be the same as the item classname with a .png extension.
once done, upload that file to your FTP in the "items" folder,
then, go into the "items" table in your database and click "insert" and Enter the name of the item, the classname, what type of item it is (backpack, weapon, inventory etc..) then where it says "slots" it MUST be 10 for a gun, or if its no gun and just an item, place it as how many slots as it would take up in game.
then where it says "category" this means where the item will be found in the inventory editor, for example: i add a gun and only want it for the "admin" item, just simply click admin.

then, if the gun or item will spawn some sort of ammo, place the classname of the ammo where it says ammo, and ammo_sec means secondary ammo (HE nades etc..)

then simply click insert and refresh the inventory editor and your item will be visible.

How to find my database?
or all these put wat
$host = "_____"; //mysql Database host
$username = "_____"; //mysql database username
$password = "____"; //mysql database password
$database = "______"; //mysql database name
$id = "1"; //Your Unique Survivor ID
?>

possible to add a "username / password" with an attached player id so you could allow admins to change their gear?

Back