DayZ LTG 1.8.0.3 [No BS] 500+ Vehicles | Towing | AI Missions! | Self Bloodbag | More Crash-Sites |

Well where should i start the server has admins on every day to monitor and to ensure fair gameplay
Whats the features?

1. Towing
  2. Auto refuel
  3. Cleared roads
  4. Always day
  5. AI missions
  6. Kill messages
  7. over 3000+ added buildings
  8. Self bloodbag
  9. More crash sites
Why join? well why not? we have a filter to make sure the server isnt spammed by a bunch of filthy mouth people and then we have a Von filter so people dont talk in voice chat all the time... Anti hacks? pff... We have 3 Anti hacks always watching catching about 4-5 hackers per day... But im really proud of our mission size being only a 199kb making it a very easy connection time along with our program the test a auto reload scripts to always ensure 0 lag and 0 problems with the scripts... We have a website along with TS support and do our admins abuse? oh boy if they do they get a instant perma ban from me :O and we arent like the other faggot admins who ban people who have problems we TRY to fix it if you need some help we have a HERO LIST and they volunteer to help newbies that need some help... Along with our CUSTOM MADE Hero leaderboard made just for our server..

Rules? we have 3!
No voice chat
No hacking
Respect players!

I dont really know what to say tho our server is pretty straight forward we are prob just as good as all the other servers accept we have more than 1 anti hack and our admins are losers.... we will help you... we will provide the best support we can! and try to make you have a good time on our server cause we care about our gameplay and our users... please just come here try it out and then rate our server on our website :D

http://dayzltg.net78.net/

is there an admin named "LTG Nick"
id like to have a conversation with this person
if not sorry for bothering you

Back