dayz mission addin (serverside scripts)

ok. i got it to work. started all over again. and everthing work ;)
but now i also got this message resource title logo not found

ok I got this all working any way to add helis to the lift cargo I want all choppers to lift
In the vehinit.sqf
If (typeOf _x in ["Mi17_DZ"]) then
Just add the classnames but stick to the format ["","","","",""]

If (typeOf _x in ["Mi17_DZ","hueyclassname","lilbirdclassname"]) then

All the Scripts work well, but i'm getting twice the stuff i have ,when i log in.
that's the errors on my server logs.

Item STR_ACTIONS_BUILD listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_41 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_41 listed twice
Cannot delete class CA_DebriefingInfo, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).
Cannot delete class CA_DebriefingInfo, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).

Thank you for the help.

Hi all, i have a problem with the script:

when i connected to my server i have a massage: something whas wrong, try again.

When i disconnect i have this message: anomalyStone.sqf not found!

i have delete the content of 4 anomaly !

Any idea?

thanks !

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned previously but I used the climb on back option, then got back off and logged out. When I logged back in, I was still in a seated position and couldn't get out of it. Also, when I climb on back and have someone drive around, it teleports me back as soon as I get off.

Also, when I enter a vehicle with my dog and go into first person, it looks like their is a scary ass monster dog outside my passenger side window.

Hi all, i have a problem with the script:

when i connected to my server i have a massage: something whas wrong, try again.

When i disconnect i have this message: anomalyStone.sqf not found!

i have delete the content of 4 anomaly !

Any idea?

thanks !
If your trying to remove the anamolies you need to delete the doghouses in the mission.sqm that have the anomalies attached to them. Dont forget to change the total number of items.

piXel:
I think after two days of fiddling i manage to hit the wall with implementing dogs on server.

All was done according instructions, I read through entire topic few times hoping for solution.
What I end up with is: all doghouses are spawning at start, but no dogs are spawning at all. I did check all towns with doghouses, I was trying to trigger scripts by walking in/out trigger range (100m i believe?) and all sort of different tries and errors, including wiping all previous config's, pbo's and install on default ones. Still the same.

Any guidance where I should look for? You want me to post some files so you can look at if you have a time?

Regards!

ok it's work now! But when i disconnect my dog die .... anny solution?

And the intro scene works somethimes .... If i reboot my server, intro works but if i disconnect an connected, i haven't the intro scene... ans other player of my player haven't the intro scene.

Can you help me pliz?

thanks !

Back