DayZ Overwatch Server | 25+ Custom Bases | Custom Monster Roaming Script | 100+ Vehicle Spawns | TS

Are you willing to play on this server and maybe even join us on TS?

• Absolutely

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ill think about it

• No, not for me

• No way, sounds horrible

• Total voters

KenpoKiller17

This is a DayZ Overwatch server (as you can tell from the title). We are looking for new players, we already have quite a few. If you have a group or clan, you can takeover a custom base, tell the admins, and they will gladly remove zombie spawns in your base. The admins are really cool, they love connecting with their players. The custom monster script is what we call bigfoot, you will hear stories from witnesses that they have seen his shadow, and he is very big.

The server also has its own TS Server, the IP is cachevalleygaming.typefrag.com:5385

The DayZ server IP is 108.62.145.154:2362

When you join the server, the admins are: Josh (J.Altman or Mr. Nice Guy) and Delmorgan

When you join, tell Josh, Shmitty sent you, he will gladly introduce you to the server, and some of the players.

I almost forgot!
This server also have custom scripts, ask the server admins for full details, and, we are thinking about adding in a radiation script to popular areas, you may possibly be able to use the overwatch custom skins that include the gas mask to avoid the affect. Support us by playing on the server, give us feed back, and we might actually go through with not only this idea, but maybe your ideas!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, I feel i might be missing some things.

Back