DayZ Panthera Vehicles reset after restart

ITzHaZed

Im using dayz.st to place vehicles.
what i did was that i made spawn points and hit no on 'wouldo you like to spawn a vehicle' to not make them duplicate. I have over 500+ spawnpoints then i hit spawn vehicles. They spawn but after server restart they go back to thier spawn point. How can i fix this? Its very enoying that they dont save. Also when i hit spawn vehicles it spawns liek 200+ not 500 vehicles.

im trying to remember but i read that its something with battleye that makes the vehicles go back to their position on the map if they didnt get in the vehicle to have it update its position in the database.

as for it only spawning 200, that could be for a couple reasons, the vehicle limit is reached and wont spawn anymore. maybe you already have 300 vehicles on the map and it can only spawn 200 more.

im trying to remember but i read that its something with battleye that makes the vehicles go back to their position on the map if they didnt get in the vehicle to have it update its position in the database.

as for it only spawning 200, that could be for a couple reasons, the vehicle limit is reached and wont spawn anymore. maybe you already have 300 vehicles on the map and it can only spawn 200 more.

Know a way to fix the vehicle reset?

I can just give you mine which is fixed, but my menu does have some extra things added to it, i was about to add a bunch more, but here is my current, which has all the currency thats in epoch added in a menu called money, so if you dont use gold bars and such, ignore it.

http://darkdemon.net/admintools.rar

Back