DayZ Private Server Files Pack (1.8.8)

Look in your \cfgdayz\BattlEye directory, and there should be files named addbackpackcargo.txt and addbackpackcargo.log

You will need to look in addbackpackcargo.log for the entry showing the kick, and the number it gave you when you were kicked somewhat corresponds to the line number in addbackpackcargo.txt that you need to edit. I say somewhat because it considers line 1 to be line 0, so you need to start counting at 0 instead of 1, and its number does not include any lines that are blank or commented out.

From what I'm seeing in my addbackpackcargo.txt it looks like it is only kicking for banned weapons, so if there are banned weapons that you are able to spawn on your server then you'd been to comment out the line in addbackpackcargo.txt for that weapon so that people don't get kicked.

ok, so it looks like i may have read your post wrong. I thought you were just listing some of the changes in the @dayz files from the main release. I didn't realize you were listing github files.

Thank you GT500 it seems someone put the line for allowing you to put backpacks into things, in the addmagazinecargo.txt rather than the addbackpackcargo.txt. There is a list of lines(if you use notpad++) that are labeled '1'. Except one line in the middle that is labeled '5' in addbackpackcargo.txt. It looks like the line was not finished. So I re-labeled the line '1' and took the line from addmagazinecargo.txt that had to do with backpacks and put it in addbackpackcargo.txt. Works fine now. Thank you for that info! It was a big help!

Ok so I have figured out why the server does not spawn vehicles with items in them. When you go into Navicat and look under hivemind->Tables->object_spawns there is a column that is labeled 'Inventory'. Normally an empty inventory looks like this [[[],[]],[[],[]],[[],[]]] . Whoever wrote out all the spawn locations wrote, if a vehicle spawned at a location what it would spawn with in it's inventory (Sorry PwnozOr if this was you, I mean no disrespect). Now the problem is a simple one to fix. As an example this is what whoever typed out and put as a format for the inventory of vehicles that spawn in: [[["revolver_EP1"],[]],[["8Rnd_9x18_Makarov", "HandRoadFlare", "FoodCanSardines"],[]],[["DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1"],[]]] . The problem with this is they did not specify how many of each item was to be in the vehicle when it spawns so the server erases everything the moment you get in\menu over it. It should look something like this: [[["revolver_EP1"],[1]],[["8Rnd_9x18_Makarov", "HandRoadFlare", "FoodCanSardines"],[2,1,4]],[["DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1"],[1]]] . Of course the numbers will vary for what is going to be in each vehicle. If you are having the same issue I had been, just use Navicat to navigate to the object_spawns and fix this vary small problem.

For the damage of vehicles: The same sort of issue is there. There is a column in object_spawns labeled Hitpoints that should have what part of the vehicle is damaged. Like take the plane I landed in a field. I hit a bump and all the glass blew out so it looks like this under the column 'Hitpoints' under hivemind->Tables->object_data: [["glass1",1],["glass2",1],["glass3",1],["glass4",1],["telo",0]] and under the 'Damage' column it is '0.366'. Now the Damage column in hivemind->Tables->object_data when a vehicle spawns in starts with 0.500 damage from the Table hivemind->Tables->object_classes(You can change the damage to what you want in hivemind->Tables->object_classes but there is really no need to unless you want to personalize it). Now because the parts that are suppose to be damaged are not specified under hivemind->Tables->object_data, when you get in a vehicle\menu over it with a toolbox the vehicle is magically fixed. So it's a easy fix for both problems. Sadly I have not found a list of part damages so I can make these changes so I have started off by just making them all have one tire missing(well everything but helies and the plane).

If anyone knows of a good list what shows every part of every vehicle is damaged, fixed and in between this would be most helpful to me! I hope what I have figured out helps everyone!

This is how I added loot to the vehicle spawns in my server:
  1. I found the first vehicle listed in object_data in the database on the map, and teleported to that location.
  2. I spawned in the gear that I wanted to add to the vehicles, and put it in the vehicle that was the first listed in object_data.
  3. I coped the inventory in the database from the vehicle, and I pasted it over all of the vehicles in object_spawns that I wanted to have spawn with that loot.

It was as simple as that. ;)

Hi, i have problem with duplicate player.
When disconect player with pistol, after reconnect is on same place copy with all weapons, how this repair? I have server file 1.7.7.1, betpatch 103718.

Thanks for help.

GT500, that is one way to do it. As of a few patches ago object_spawns came with items in a column for each vehicle. Like I said they were just not specified on how much for each item. So all you have to do is add numbers to the already written table. Everything is already all there, although if you want to make it more personable, then what you have suggested is most likely the easiest way.

swayzee, I have seen this duplicate before. If it bugs you just restart the server. It should fix itself. If not, then did you do a clean install? With no files left over from other versions?

im using pwnozors private server pack , and after i find my server and try to join it says
bad version, server rejected connection...??
any clues anybody im new to DayZ....

What do you use? Steam's DayZ, Play withSIX, or Commander to play DayZ? If it's steam its because you have to right click on the mod, go to properties, the beta tab, then put it as 1.7.7.1. I think the other 2 launchers work the same way. You have to 'opt' into the 1.7.7.1 patch.

What do you use? Steam's DayZ, Play withSIX, or Commander to play DayZ? If it's steam its because you have to right click on the mod, go to properties, the beta tab, then put it as 1.7.7.1. I think the other 2 launchers work the same way. You have to 'opt' into the 1.7.7.1 patch.

Worked i needed to launch through commander TY....

guys anyone know how to import new maps, not that i am sick of dayz it is just we have been playing cherno for 18months and want a change.

i am running the latest version of pwnoz0r's server 1.7.7.1, cherno works fine however i want to add the new maps.
could someone assist in setting up different maps. i run the steam version of ARMA2 and ARMA2 OA

1. download location to the maps.
i used the ones from dayz comander is this ok or do i need different maps. it stored them as @DayZfallujah and a bunch of addons under that.

2. how do i go about installing the maps. i edited the cfgdayz but not sure if i did it right. when i join my server it just sits waiting for host

any help would be great thanks.

Pwnoz0r love your work mate keep it up

hi I just downloaded the new version and followed everything in the video. I can see my server running but when Iclick on it it just says "Wait for host" at black screen and never loads. also the server console keeps spaming "Mission Dayz Mod read from directory." Is there a way to fix this? I have tryed using dayz commander and running through arma2 beta patch. nothing is working.

Sorry to ask, but in the tutorial video, how do you get to the DayZ - Production - Chernarus - and the rest of that. Thanks if you can reply! :rolleyes: :eek:

You don't. There is a *.bat file you run called @START_SERVER.bat in the *7z file you downloaed from PwnozOr. Then if you start DayZ though Play withSIX there is a slider that you can change it from multiplayer to single player. Put it on single player. Launch the game and hit multiplayer in the main menu. On the bottom left of the screen there is a button switch it to LAN. Then double click on your server. Launching it though SIX on the other hand is a pain. If you have combined ops on steam I would just download the DayZ MOD though them http://store.steampowered.com/app/224580/ . Makes things easier.

I do not mean to be offensive but if you would have watched the whole tutorial video you would have known how to start the server. PwnozOr did a vary good job of walking you though how.

So I installed a .7 server a few weeks ago and want to upgrade to .7.1, and I'm not really sure how to update the server. I just dont want to mess with anything that could potentially wipe my database. Can someone point me in the right direction for this?

look at the github and download the new files only. then compare the files or replace them if you dont customized them. compare them witz notepad++ and compareplugin f.e.

I havn't used github much. Is there a way to download only the files from a single commit or do I have to download the entire repo and pick and choose the files while looking at each commit?

Edit: So I added the changed files from the 3 commits that happened June 18th which I assume is the 1.7.7.1 update but my server is still comes up as 1.7.7. Am I missing something?

Back