DayZ Private Server Files Pack (1.8.8)

You are not on same beta version as sever. Look on the first post in this topic and get that beta patch for client and server. Google arma 2 beta patch its 103 somthin

Sent from my XT907

Hello guys, i got a problem when i want to start my server:

1386005679-sans-titre.png

I dont know what i have to do, if you know how to resolve my problem, please tell me.

Cordially

I have managed to set up this server using the default mysql username and password. works a treat but as soon as i try and import mysql database from my dayz.st server i can not. I have tried changing the username and password in the batch file which launches everything starting with the mysql database through to the server. Where in the Mysql section would i have to look to change the default username and password so i can actually import my dayz.st database??

Reason being is i am using it as a test environment for new additions to the server i run and think it is a better way to test things then adding them and having to see if it messes up the server which is live and have 50 players on most of the time.

If i could get a quick and fast response that would be fantastic

How allow other players search my server? Such as Dayz Commander. My server does not appear in the list, have to manually add.

i keep getting bad version server rejected connection plz help
I think it could be happening due to incompatible beta patches on server and clients. E.G. My server has beta patch 1.63.112555, which is not backward compatible with previous 108074, so all clients MUST have at least 112555 to connect.

obrigado, mas um tem o vapor cliente original 1.8.0.3 e eu fazer uma cópia deste para fazer o servidor, assim como é uma versão ruim?
os arquivos do servidor é 1.8.0.3, não é?

adilson said:
obrigado, mas um tem o vapor cliente original 1.8.0.3 e eu fazer uma cópia deste para fazer o servidor, assim como é uma versão ruim?
os arquivos do servidor é 1.8.0.3, não é?

He's not talking about the DayZ version. He's talking about the Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Beta Patch, which is required for DayZ. That link will give you build 130718 (which I would believe is still the recommended build for DayZ 1.8.0.3).

ok thanks , now work huhuu , how to put weapon in inventory for players initials, i dont use dayz control center , my server is in navicat database+ Mysql 5.5 , so how i make this ?

You'd need either a MySQL client that allows you to easily edit the database, or you'd need an admin tool that is compatible with Pwnoz0r's database format. Private Hive Tools will work, but it requires an HTTP server and a PHP installation.

I use NGINX as my HTTP server on the same Windows 2003 server that I run my DayZ server from (this is done so that I don't have to open the port for MySQL in the firewall and expose it to the Internet), however there are some technical complication with running PHP on Windows (more that it's obnoxious than anything else, and I think I did it by creating a scheduled task in the Windows Task Scheduler to launch it on startup). It's been a while, but I think I am using this PHP build for Windows. There are a few other Windows builds of PHP listed on the official download page for PHP, however they are on the right side of the page in a section titled "Binaries", so they can be difficult to find.

private hive tools is 400 mb , direct download is bad, dont have in other place in torrent , someone dont put upload this for us ?

I don't personally use any other tools, but I also started using Private Hive Tools a long time ago, and it was relatively small at the time.

I can download it on my server and post a link for you to download, however please note that my server is in Texas (in the United States) and if you are not in North America you may have the same issues downloading it. I would also want to get permission from the creator of Private Hive Tools before doing that.

Updated to 1.8.1 and all that fun stuff for the people who still use this thing.

Back