DayZ Private Server Files Pack (1.8.8)

If the title of the post is:
"DayZ Private Server Files Pack (1.7.5)"
may be 1.7.5 ? or can be tested with 1.7.6 :s
Do you need 1.7.5 to test the server files? I get stuck on loading screen and I followed the video!!
You guys aren't very good at reading are you...
Updated to 1.7.5. If you have trouble make sure to watch the new video.

WAIT UNTIL THE NEWEST DAYZ FILES COME OUT(1.7.5)! IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU WATCH THE NEW INSTALLATION VIDEO IF YOU'RE CONFUSED. DO NOT FILL OUT SUPPORT TICKETS IF YOU DID NOT WATCH THE VIDEO AHEAD OF TIME.
I thought the red text would make you want to read it more...
READ THE RED TEXT BELOW:
WAIT UNTIL THE NEWEST DAYZ FILES COME OUT(1.7.5)! IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU WATCH THE NEW INSTALLATION VIDEO IF YOU'RE CONFUSED. DO NOT FILL OUT SUPPORT TICKETS IF YOU DID NOT WATCH THE VIDEO AHEAD OF TIME.

Thx Pownor :) i use your new Version for Oring and all is running fine :D
i will give you a big report after starting my map today :D

Should old databases work with this new release? It seems that all the vehicles and tents from old databases disappear, even though they are visible in the database.

Same Problem As MRRighclick import the database Object_data / Object_classes, Ect and the server wipes out all the tents any help with this Pwnoz0r?

waiting for you to release 1.7.5.1 version, because I tryed to update old (1.7.4.4 version). Result: vehicles doesn't spawn at all (well, not so 'at all', just in in-game 'world', in database all spawns, but still). well, it was just my problem, so I'll just wait.

Updated fixes n' shit.

2.1.1 for ez download. everything is in the post. enjoy <3

Updated fixes n' shit.

2.1.1 for ez download. everything is in the post. enjoy <3

Thanks, man. =)
Also, sorry for maybe stupid question, with old method can I move database to new server or something changed? This is pretty important.

so when i first log on i get mp script restriction #44 then it goes away when i try again not sure if its jsut me how to fix this?

edit: i jsut died and trying to reconnect to come back the loading bar is full at 100% but its not loading or nothing and on the console says nothing about me reconnecting

edit2: tried reconencting again after not being able to conenct, i cannot i assum,e a server restart will be needed now. on console it says script restriction #44

anyone got the latest 1.7.4 server download link as i think id have better chance with that as this is wayyyy too buggy. Though il miss the great features added

edit3: i got the server goingwith no crashes excellent! also, no vehicles hwo do i go aobut to spawn vehicles with this DB and no .pl ? i resetted the object_data DB and still it says they respawned but i see nothing and if possible how to allow more vehicle spawns other then 45

also i cannot seem to find out how to get side chat enabled. where and what? :S

and is there a way to change the abort timer to like 15 seconds? if so where and what

Back