DayZ Private Server Files Pack (1.8.8)

Thanks for your answer but when I change the difficulty to Expert in "server.cfg", it does not change, even if I restart the server. Is there something else has to change ?

Hello guys can someone can help me... I dont know how to connect to navicat or something like that because i cant connect to MySQL database... maybe i typing bad parameters etc. i don't know. Please someone help me.
PS Sorry for bad english. I dont know English very well. Badly waiting for reply.

I just bought a dedicated server and have used your pack to set it up.
It works great, no problems on the stock database.

My problem is, I have a super active server on Dayz St and I want to import that database because I can't afford to lose everything. If I do get all the new tables in the hivemind database, it throws hivemind.object_data errors on startup and crashes when someone joins.

Is there any way to get a dayz st database backup working with hivemind/navicat or phpmyadmin?

I would really appreciate the support.

Okay, I got a small problem. When people log out of my server there bodies stay & they are standing up, and people can open their bags and take the items. I'm not sure if the person logs back in that they lose their items but I can't seem to figure out why it does that. Any help would be appreciated.

look at the github and download the new files only. then compare the files or replace them if you dont customized them. compare them witz notepad++ and compareplugin f.e.

Hi did you have solved the problem on the nitrado server?
I have the same problem.

2013-07-07 17:15:24 HiveExt: [Error] Error executing |CHILD:308:1:TentStorage:0:1:[285,[6453.65,8004.11,5.......

Can I get someone to confirm how to create the Arma CO folder, I'm finding multiple different ways and I want to make sure I'm doing it right so further down the line it's not error that I'll get.

So my server is setup and running, but whenever I attempt to join it says, "bad version, server rejected connection". What is the fix to this?

Hi sir ive an problem we have setup the hole server but when we try to start the server it give us an error

addon 'dayz_anim" requires addon 'CA_Dubbing_Counterattack'
after i click it away it says on the screen battleye instalation failed.

How can we fix this? problem

Hi sir ive an problem we have setup the hole server but when we try to start the server it give us an error

addon 'dayz_anim" requires addon 'CA_Dubbing_Counterattack'
after i click it away it says on the screen battleye instalation failed.

How can we fix this? problem

Try copying the extension folder from you arma II OA direcotry and replacing it with the one you have now in your server folder.

Back