DayZ Private Server Files Pack (1.8.8)

ERROR 1318 (42000) at line 1: Incorrect number of arguments for PROCEDURE hivemind.pMain; expected 1, got 0

(this is with 1.8) i can get into game fine it's just the vehicle stuff can't execute on bootup

You didn't overwrite the "@START_SERVER.bat". I fixed this issue before release.

you need
ERROR 1318 (42000) at line 1: Incorrect number of arguments for PROCEDURE hivemind.pMain; expected 1, got 0

(this is with 1.8) i can get into game fine it's just the vehicle stuff can't execute on bootup

you need to fix your startup script. pMain() needs to be pMain(1)

After Update all players get:

You cannot play/edit this mission: it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. dayz_vehicles

any idea how to fix it ? dayz_vehicles.pbo exist in @dayz\addons\

Im also getting this, anyone figure this out?

the HMMWV does not spawn how ever it looks like it already is in the database, I try to test spawn me at the position but no humvee spawned?

There is no guarantee that all vehicles will spawn when the function is ran, since everything is random.

I would also try executing the latest sql file in the database.

the HMMWV does not spawn how ever it looks like it already is in the database, I try to test spawn me at the position but no humvee spawned?

i added a FUEL column and removed the random in the pMain function:

Code:
    INSERT INTO Object_DATA (ObjectUID, Instance, Classname, Damage, CharacterID, Worldspace, Inventory, Hitpoints, Fuel, Datestamp)
                        SELECT ObjectUID, sInstance, Classname, @rsDamage, '0', Worldspace, Inventory, Hitpoints, FUEL, SYSDATE()
                            FROM Object_SPAWNS
                            WHERE Classname = @rsClassname
                                AND NOT ObjectUID IN (select objectuid from Object_DATA where instance = sInstance)
                            ORDER BY RAND()
                            LIMIT 0, 1;

btw:

i dont delete dead survivors, i move them to character_dead to collect some statistics:

in the cleanup procedure insert after:

Code:
BEGIN

#starts outofbounds cleanup
    CALL pCleanupOOB();

this:

Code:
#remove dead players from data table
INSERT INTO character_dead SELECT * FROM character_data WHERE Alive = 0;
    DELETE
        FROM Character_DATA
        WHERE Alive=0;   

#generating stats in playerdata
CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE if not exists `countTotals`  (
    `playerUID` VARCHAR(45) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    `KillsBTotal` INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    `KillsHTotal` INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    `KillsZTotal` INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    `HumanityTotal` INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `distanceFootTotal` INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `HeadshotsZTotal` INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `durationTotal` INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `TodeTotal` INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    INDEX `playerUID` (`playerUID`)
)
COLLATE='latin1_swedish_ci'
ENGINE=InnoDB;

INSERT INTO countTotals (playerUID, TodeTotal, KillsBTotal, KillsHTotal, KillsZTotal, HumanityTotal, distanceFootTotal, HeadshotsZTotal, durationTotal )  SELECT PlayerUID, count(*),sum(killsB), sum(killsH), sum(killsZ), sum(Humanity), sum(distanceFoot), sum(HeadshotsZ), sum(duration) FROM character_dead GROUP BY PlayerUID;

UPDATE player_data pd, counttotals ct
SET  pd.TodeTotal = ct.TodeTotal, pd.killszTotal = ct.KillsZTotal, pd.killsHTotal = ct.KillsHTotal, pd.killsBTotal = ct.KillsBTotal, pd.HumanityTotal = ct.HumanityTotal, pd.distanceFootTotal = ct.distanceFootTotal, pd.HeadshotsZTotal = ct.HeadshotsZTotal, pd.durationTotal = ct.durationTotal
WHERE ct.PlayerUID = pd.PlayerUID;

update player_data pd,
(
  SELECT playerUID, TodeTotal, HumanityTotal, sum(HumanityTotal/TodeTotal) as avgMorality from `counttotals`
    GROUP BY PlayerUID
  ) AS am
set pd.playerMorality = am.avgMorality
where pd.playerUID = am.playerUID;

DROP TEMPORARY TABLE countTotals;

you need to create the extra colums in player_data.

image-6921_523FD5EB.jpg

I cant get nights working.

The Server resets the time evere few minuts to the startvalue. i arleady fixed the bug where i need to place _hour instead of 14 in the serverfiles, but this isnt the reason.

in hive.ini i set type=static and hour=15. The server starts at 15 aclock, but it never will pass 15:30.

there seems to be a bug with the scroll menu pickup weapon option

it will sometimes delete the primary weapon you have in your hands instead of placing it on the ground

and even sometimes not even giev you teh weapon you are picking up

works fine if pickup with Gear menu though - perhaps a bug with the new HOLDING box? Menu cant decide where to go?

Anyone been having problems with the 1.8.0.1 ?? For some reason adding vehicles via the database isn't working like it was before...

Back