DayZ Private Server Files Pack (1.8.8)

Thanks Pwnoz0r. Do you know of any easy way to go from Reality Hive to yours? My server is currently 1.8.0.3 using Reality hive and id like to switch to yours with 1.8.1. Thanks again!

Hmm... I installed the pack... spawned the vehicles using the stored procedures in MySQL, but unfortunately they are not showing up ingame. All spawn points are empty. Hive tools tell me, that there are spawns (I think it gets the info directly from the db). infistar Admin tool shows no vehicles.

1.8.1 btw.

Any help?

Hmm... I installed the pack... spawned the vehicles using the stored procedures in MySQL, but unfortunately they are not showing up ingame. All spawn points are empty. Hive tools tell me, that there are spawns (I think it gets the info directly from the db). infistar Admin tool shows no vehicles.

1.8.1 btw.

Any help?

Nevermind. I spawned them to the wrong instance. o_O

So I got the server up and running, fixed the vehicle spawn with a sql script from this site. Other people can connect and all that jazz, But the only problem I'm having is with the characters(So I'm guessing it's hive related?)

With the initial character creation I have 10 flares and other misc. inventory items, but if I abort then try to connect back I get stuck at loading screen and the only way to get back in is to reset the server. After I log back in after the reset I don't have the misc inv. items anymore.

Now if I edit my characters inv. with the PrivateHiveTools it seems to stick through server resets but not always? Also the initial spawn of vehicles through the schema yields no results until I teleport said vehile to a different location at which point I can access it. Also via Private Hive tools when viewing the map It won't show where the initial character is created just shows the name at the bottom left hand corner off the map and it will stay that way until I manually teleport the character via the tool then it will show the name but it won't allow tacking of any kind and is just static.

In all honesty I think I may have messed something up in either the schema db or somewhere else. It took me several trys to figure out what the heck to do with sql files.

Any help fixing the character and how it's data is saved to the hive and weather or not I will be able to abort and rejoin without being stuck at loading screen will be greatly appreciated.

Will scripts from 1.8.0.3 work with 1.8.1 or nah?

All the lightweight scripts work as intended.

I got my server running with:

Self Bloodbag (not testet, though)
Deploy Bike
Suicide
Canibalism
Animated Helicrashes
Some effects
Custom Loot
Take Clothes
Knockout
... and some more.

Scripting is pretty much the same (it´s Arma Script, duh.) Organisation of the mission file is a little bit different, didn´t dig too deeply into the Hive files, but all seems to be normal there as well.

I can not run two servers on the same computer may alter HiveEXT.dll who used to Database.dll instead DatabaseMySql.dll

Self Bloodbag won't work in the new version since there's blood bags by blood-type now. It would have to be rewritten to determine if your blood type == the blood bag blood-type. Or just add classnames of all the new blood bags and totally go around the new system. ;)

Self Bloodbag won't work in the new version since there's blood bags by blood-type now. It would have to be rewritten to determine if your blood type == the blood bag blood-type. Or just add classnames of all the new blood bags and totally go around the new system. ;)
^^This. I found out the hard way leaving the Self BB script enabled from 1.8.0.3 in 1.8.1 actually breaks the regular transfusion process. I wasn't able to BB anyone until I removed it.

Original DayZ Private Server Files Pack

Features:
  • 100% Original DayZ files.
  • BattlEye's latest bans and script detection.
  • Updated to the latest DayZ server files.
  • VERY EASY installation.
Contents:
  • Client (1.8.1) - There is no support to run the client. This is intended for server use only!
  • Server & Hive files (1.8.1)
  • Beta patch (112555)
  • Latest mission file. (customization)
Requirements:
  • Latest Arma2 & Arma2 OA (Combined Operations)
Credits:
  • Rocket, for making such a beautiful mod.

News:
  • Server Pack 2.6.0 released!
OLD NEWS:
Server Pack 2.5.2 released!
Server Pack 2.5.1 released!
Server Pack 2.5 released!
Server Pack 2.4.4 released!
Server Pack 2.4.3 released!
Server Pack 2.4.2 released!
Server Pack 2.4.1 released!
Server Pack 2.4 released!
Server Pack 2.3 released!
Server Pack 2.2.1 released!
Server Pack 2.2 released!
Server Pack 2.1.2 released!!
Server Pack 2.1.1 released!!
Server Pack 2.1 released!!
Server Pack 2.0 released!!
Server Pack 1.4 released!!
Server Pack 1.3 released!!
Server Pack 1.2.5 released!!
Server Pack 1.2.4 released!!
Server Pack 1.2.3 released!!
Server Pack 1.2.2 released!!
Server Pack 1.2.1 released!!
Support Form!
Server Pack 1.2 released!!
Server Pack 1.1.1 released!!
Server Pack 1.1 released BUT DOESN'T WORK!!
Server Pack 1.0 released!

Downloads:
Chernarus:
2.6.0 (latest)

*The most available version of the project will be on GitHub*.
DDL to the latest pack. (commits)
*Navicat Lite download*

OLD DOWNLOADS:

Installation:

FAQ:

1. Q. I am getting "badcdkey" when I join the server how do I fix this?
    A. You could either buy the game or block port 29910.
    Q. What is the MySQL port?
    A. 3306.
    Q. What ports need to be forwarded?
    A. 2302 for UDP and TCP.
    Q. Do I need to insert my IP anywhere inside of the configs?
    A. No.
    Q. How will other players access the server?
    A. They will see it under SixLauncher, DayZCommander, etc. Players will also be able to see it under the in game server browser.
*If you have any questions about errors you get let me know.*

If you would like to donate do so here:

Got a problem No one can find my server it was working before but now nothing

I can´t find any type of Vehicle, why?
In 1.8.0.3 i have vehicles but no in 1.8.1.
Please help me! :(

Last edited:
ArmA 2 patch: 112555, or can you tell me where the vehicle spawns are or upload your server folder?

ArmA 2 patch: 112555, or can you tell me where the vehicle spawns are or upload your server folder?

I belive that patch have some problems with vehicles but don't remember what exactly was the problem with them.

But believe that was about vehicles not being deleted.

Last edited:
Back