DayZ Private Server Files Pack (1.8.8)

I switched to stapos build - there was no other choice as I was losing a lot of my players for not updating. Sorry pwn!

Vehicles are fixed and now spawn. Download the newest things and such.

If I may ask what was the problem?
It seemed to something with the instance ID. For some reason it was 391 and it should have been 1. When I setup the database structure(official db schema) it had that instance ID. I thought I changed it before I deployed the new build, but I failed to do so. Sorry for the inconvenience in the mean time.

For some reason, when i trys to connect, its giving me the error "Something went wrong, please blah blah blah..."
Even when i Start off by a clean Server.

EDIT: I have the newest DayZ version and Arma 2.

Thanks again, but, I already fixed it myself. May I ask you a question? Why HMMWV doesn't have default spawnpoint? It wasn't given?

For some reason, when i trys to connect, its giving me the error "Something went wrong, please blah blah blah..."
Even when i Start off by a clean Server.

EDIT: I have the newest DayZ version and Arma 2.

try reconnecting, that worked for me.

ANyways pwnzorz how do i enable ingame chat? and how can i check who logs in and who logs out.
also where is the log supposed to display, where people spawn in items e.t.c

how do i update the server files rather then replace and have to reconfigure?

edit got it working + figured out how to activzte side chat thanks pbo viewer :D

now last 2 things are 1. how to spawn more vehicles and 2. how to change abort timer down to 15 seconds. as i think 30 is a bit too much.

Alright, thanks for the update dude. Was getting tired of playing with no vehicles xD But in all seriousness, there's one thing I have been going full potato with. And that's shutting down the MySQL window properly, I don't understand how to shut it down properly any more since there's no like key combination it tell's me to use now.

Thanks for the amazing server pack though, always depend on you when I see new DayZ updates for my server !

Alright, thanks for the update dude. Was getting tired of playing with no vehicles xD But in all seriousness, there's one thing I have been going full potato with. And that's shutting down the MySQL window properly, I don't understand how to shut it down properly any more since there's no like key combination it tell's me to use now.

Thanks for the amazing server pack though, always depend on you when I see new DayZ updates for my server !

really when you exit the server it should be shutting down completely perfect by itself does for me however. if it does not then simply task manager it, it will be called something like msql.exe or such

It seemed to something with the instance ID. For some reason it was 391 and it should have been 1. When I setup the database structure(official db schema) it had that instance ID. I thought I changed it before I deployed the new build, but I failed to do so. Sorry for the inconvenience in the mean time.

Also sudden realization, i'm still only getting 52 vehicles spawned. I have it set to 200 , any help with this ?

Also sudden realization, i'm still only getting 52 vehicles spawned. I have it set to 200 , any help with this ?

Limiting factor is the number of set spawn locations in object_spawns and the vehicle limit in object_classes

ANOTHER PROBLEM XD , So now whenever somebody does something to interact with the world rapidly it seems to kick them for script restriction 44 , 45 . Any info on that ?

EDIT : Just realized its actually with refueling vehicles, they just will not hold fuel and kick everyone for script restriction :/

Limiting factor is the number of set spawn locations in object_spawns and the vehicle limit in object_classes

Alright, object spawns has 112 spots. but there is 54 entrys in my classes db, how can i increase this ?

Make sure the line in your Battleye\Scripts.txt file beginning:
5 setFuel
looks like this:
5 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !="dayzSetFuel_code = _code;" !="["dayzSetFuel", { (_this select 1) call local_setFuel; } ] call registe""

Make sure the line in your Battleye\Scripts.txt file beginning:
5 setFuel
looks like this:
5 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !="dayzSetFuel_code = _code;" !="["dayzSetFuel", { (_this select 1) call local_setFuel; } ] call registe""

Thanks, fixed that issue. Now my next issue is when zombies do their new thing were they attack the vehicle and or pull me out it kicks everyone right away before it can happen for script restriction 45. Got a fix for that ? xD

Back