DayZ Server Update

Beck

Hello all,
I'm new to dedicated servers and I was wondering how I would go about updating my server to DayZ 1.7.7. I have tried to just replace my @DayZ folder with the new one, tried switching out the mission.pbo/server.pbo files. Just wondering how I should approach an update to my server. Any help is greatly appreciated!
-Beck
(Needs to be moved to support section, sorry)

i personally go about doing it manually, every step, no shortcuts. this way when you snag an error or bug you can squash it faster without the ins and outs of digging through it all. It also lets you tear up rockets new code however you like.

i personally go about doing it manually, every step, no shortcuts. this way when you snag an error or bug you can squash it faster without the ins and outs of digging through it all. It also lets you tear up rockets new code however you like.
:\ But I don't know how to do that? Is it as easy as dragging @DayZ? This didn't work for me.

You're gonna have to wait for thevisad to update if you want a simple solution. And even that isn't 'easy' to do.

ive updated and seem to have a stable build that is being tested for ~24 hours. Will publish the full files tomorrow night.

Back