DayZ.st Bliss server, script additions?

neosky5k

Hey everyone, my nick is Naked Mole, I've been running a server from two different hosters for a while, and I'm liking Dayz.st, but we just got to where we can now use the dayz_mission.pbo.

So with this I figured I'd be able to add the scripts I wanted, but when added nothing happens, or it breaks the game, mainly thinking because it was made for a different mod or something.

Basically my questions are.

Can I get revive script, like :

armaholic - page.php?id=8938 :
[R3F] Revive

and

armaholic - page.php?id=9285

[R3F] Artillery and Logistic

All I want from there is to be able to Tow with the Ural, and something else. and maybe lift with heli.

As of now I can't get any scripts working, all I could get was the nicer debug menu to show.

So questions are, is it possible to get versions of this working on a Regular, private DayZ bliss server?
If it needs edited to fit, could someone do it, I could pay?

Are my .pbo needed, should I upload them for ya'll?

All I have is, server.pbo, and dayz_mission.pbo.

thank you for your time.

Hey,

Glad you posted this, I am in the same boat as you with a DayZ.ST server.

We've got access to server.pbo and dayz_mission.pbo

I want to:

- Install a Heli lift script (found one that works with rMod - I uploaded but it needs modifications)
- Remove the Fog so it always stays sunny.
- Night time it's always a full-moon.

I've uploaded the Heli Lift Script for rMod but I have no idea how to modify or add this to my server.pbo or dayz_mission.pbo

Like Neosky, I am willing to pay someone to do this for me. If you figure it out Neosky please do post back here and vice-versa. I'd love to get these mods done to my server!

Attachments

• dayz_private_rmod_1.chernarus.zip
    15.2 KB · Views: 149
I'll totaly let you know if I hear something, I d/led your's to see what it was, and I remember that script, I was thinking of that one as well, but I wanted the towing feature as well, to allow for urals to tow vehicles, so I disregarded that script, but I might look into it. Your files is a .pbo, but when I go to unpack it... it says it's not an arma .pbo.... ??

I was actually able to get the R3F Artillery and Logistics working, just had to make some minor changes and comment out a few things. It even works now with BE running. All that is allowed with this is certain vehicles are allowed to be towed and only certain helo's can lift other vehicles.

Hey Medic! Thanks man! I have Questions!!!

I only have access to 2 server files with Dayz.st hosting

mission.pbo
server.pbo

Where do I add the logistics code? Can you provide the working file here?

Really, really, really, appreciate any assistance you could provide!

It works perfect! Thank you medic a life saver. There really is helpful people out there! Only thing I had a problem was when we commented out the text for load in and such it was still there, but invisible so it's messes with the player scroll menu, I'm looking through it now to see what I can to to edit it.

Hey Guys,

Neosky5k it looks like you got it working???! I need some help on what lines to comment out and where exactly to add the lift script. Do one of you want to post the updated files here?

Thanks!!!!

@survivorcarl: You have to put the =BTC= folder inside the mission.pbo. I haven't tested the =BTC= stuff yet and may do so later today. Right now I have a lot of ice that I need to clear off my driveway.

@neosky5k: I'm glad you like what I did for you. It is now just a matter of tweaking things a bit more to your liking.

@glowpowner: That restriction has to do with the addaction command in the lift scripts. I had to edit the scripts.txt file in BE so that the restriction doesn't come up. It is actually the first thing that is checked with BE looks through the scripts.txt file. All I did was put // in front of that line and no restrictions.

Hey Medic,

OK - So I unpack the .PBO paste the BTC folder in there and then repack....

What about commenting out the section? Can you paste the snippet to comment out here?

Sorry for the hand-holding - once I know how I'll make a nice tutorial and post it.

SurvivorCarl

@survivorcarl: You have to put the =BTC= folder inside the mission.pbo. I haven't tested the =BTC= stuff yet and may do so later today. Right now I have a lot of ice that I need to clear off my driveway.

@neosky5k: I'm glad you like what I did for you. It is now just a matter of tweaking things a bit more to your liking.

@glowpowner: That restriction has to do with the addaction command in the lift scripts. I had to edit the scripts.txt file in BE so that the restriction doesn't come up. It is actually the first thing that is checked with BE looks through the scripts.txt file. All I did was put // in front of that line and no restrictions.

im kinda new to this stuff where do i need to put the // i found the script.txt

survivor, yes, you unpack the .pbo then place the =BTC= script in there, then repack. Just make sure that you edit the init.sqf and description.sqf files before repacking. I know that you need to do this so that the =BTC= script can be called when needed. I have attached the scripts.txt file that I use for your reference.

Attachments

• scripts.txt
    50.2 KB · Views: 236
OK - I went with the R3F script you guys seemed to be working with... Followed all instructions, but cannot find where to locate the scripts.txt file. Is this a BattleEye file? If so with DayZ.st hosting we don't have access to this file?

Sort of stuck now lol...

Yeah I had asked the admin to change the scripts.txt and he said all that does is logs. he said 1 logs and 5 kicks... so idk yet. I got it to work perfect without BE on though. So it works great! Now we just need to figure out what to allow in scripts.txt...

OK - I followed all instructions in the R3F Script (but I removed the artillery functions as per instructions)

And end up with a mission.pbo like this

- R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG directory
-description.ext
-init.sqm
-mission.sqf

I upload via the DayZ.ST admin tool to replace mission.pbo then restart server.

After farting around with updates etc... (kicked for bad version) I finally made it on the server but I spawn into open area with no HUD and no controls will work except Space Bar. It brings up a HUD with the options of SUPPORT or COMMUNICATION.

I reverted back to the original mission.pbo and it's working again.

Lost.....

yeh I had that problem as well, there's somethign we were missing in the config or something, cause he was able to just get it right away. I don't what it was but it's game crashes. I could see about getting mine together for you, but I don't know if he tailored it or not. but remember we still need to get the Admin Ersan to allow the exception, which I don't know what it is....

Yeah,... Not sure what to do... He gave us access to these files but there really isn't much cool shit you can do with them without access to secondary files...

FYI I just tried the =BTC= lift script and it's not working either... It seems to have taken away vehicles from server and starting loadout gear to default. I used all of their mission.sqf/init.sqf etc.. files though, and should probably try using the dayz.st versions.

Please keep this updated with any new info. Thanks! I know others will appreciate this too.

Back