DayZ.st Bliss server, script additions?

not to my knowledge but i will give it a shot in the morning... what exactly do you meant eh root directory? the first one that is shows after my FTP has connected ? but they did specifically tell me to upload the @ folder to the addons folder under the @bliss file

Yes the root file is where you land once connected but if they say upload it there then thats best I guess, just drag and drop the @ folder and see how far you get.

yeah diid not work but i did let me upload the zip file then i could not extrat ti so i just uploaded the PBO and the bisign now all i need to do to is get the coding working right (im instalin AEG so... yeah )

its complex with dayz.st where other hosts ive used before are more basic and straigh foreward youhave to go around your ass ti get to your elbow with these clowns

Hey everyone, my nick is Naked Mole, I've been running a server from two different hosters for a while, and I'm liking Dayz.st, but we just got to where we can now use the dayz_mission.pbo.

So with this I figured I'd be able to add the scripts I wanted, but when added nothing happens, or it breaks the game, mainly thinking because it was made for a different mod or something.

Basically my questions are.

Can I get revive script, like :

armaholic - page.php?id=8938 :

[R3F] Revive

and

armaholic - page.php?id=9285

[R3F] Artillery and Logistic

All I want from there is to be able to Tow with the Ural, and something else. and maybe lift with heli.

As of now I can't get any scripts working, all I could get was the nicer debug menu to show.

So questions are, is it possible to get versions of this working on a Regular, private DayZ bliss server?
If it needs edited to fit, could someone do it, I could pay?

Are my .pbo needed, should I upload them for ya'll?

All I have is, server.pbo, and dayz_mission.pbo.

thank you for your time.
Did anyone ever get the revive to work in DayZ?

Back