DayZ Taviana for DayZ 1.7.7(Tact's Build)

Will you download if its released?

• Yes

Votes: 31 96.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
try 7zip and let me know what happens

Still got the same one, osshdy.pbo - anyhow we should probably get a chatroom otherwise we'll spam this thread with stuff like this

Good luck anyway cen, i wish i could be of more help, for now im just editing other stuff and customizing to my likes, im just running without the osshdy.pbo for now, hope tactical comes online soon :D

also Tact, maybe you could set up a github so we could make pushrequests and stuff, im learning more and more about DayZ mods in general every day, and right now im looking to make this mod a bit more like Breaking Point in terms of weapons, not sure if you're up to that but it would be amazing, i could help out adding addons like a soundmod, and a few sweet weapon packs from BP, variety is very nice.

yet another post, i think the issue is the download and or the unpacking corrupting files, cen has issues with wrong signature for dayz_code, me with osshdy.pbo and one of my friends had a issue with textures like houses/trees etc not appearing and im guessing that's because something is corrupt, so a reupload with RAR instead would be awesome Tactical <3

Hey Guys,

Have you extracted the files with 7zip and still have that problem with invalid signatures? I'll get around to re-packing the archive with WinRAR but it won't be as nearly as compressed as the 7zip version. Still trying to get ahold of DayZ Commander head admin on Skype but had no such luck with it yet. Luckily though you guys found some problems or otherwise that would of been a nightmare to deal with if it was on DayZ Commander. If it comes to it I could probably just sign the sound mods with my private key and ask the author of those mods if it will be okay to do so. If they say its okay I can go ahead and upload them so you could have your friends or players have that installed as a option. The weapons mod It'll take quite a bit of time to get that built into the files like having them being able to spawn in loot areas. I'll upload a WinRAR see if the problem still exists for you guys, and I'll also have my friend try it out see if he gets it.

Hey Folks,

I apologize for not being active lately, been taking a bit of fresh air for a bit to relieve my stress that I gained from doing this project. I'll get going on re-packing the archive with the built in Windows zip archiver and re-upload and put another link in the download. Also regards the invalid signature I did notice I had some extra bisigns in the files which had AWG and awgtool and I'll get right on taking care of those for you. Please bare with me as I'll need to update the link. I'll put UPDATED next to the download links to let you guys know that it has been updated to avoid the confusion. Also regard DayZ Commander I've just heard the news that'll explain the delay. It's nothing bad to be concerned about but it'll be delayed before I can post my dayz tavi up on dayz commander but it is a good thing to test things before it goes up on there.

You may have trouble getting hold of Josh over the next week or so, his wife is due to give birth!

Edit: Also, I am in work at the moment, will answer your PM once I get home!

Thanks for the replies Tactical, actually, im right now running with the soundmod and all the weapon packs from BP, - with the weapons spawning in military buildings amongst other things, im running without signature check for now because of the file signature error but i will update as soon as i get time, pretty much all the weapons are from armaholic.com so i dont really think any of the authors would have a problem with them being used in a mod.

Anyway have a good one!

how do i get this to work with dayzcc ? please help before i go insane trying lol

Shouldn't be too hard, just make sure you have selected the right mission and database for the new taviana in the controlcenter settings, - also in each of the instance folders - there is a settings.xml - that is where DayZCC has the @Taviana parameter, so make sure to change that to DayZTavi and that should do the trick, im not sure how well vehicle spawning and stuff works, but you'll have to try and see.

About DayZ Commander, will this mod replace/update any existing DayZ Taviana mod or will it be a third Taviana mod ? I would be great if we could have only one DayZ Taviana on DayZ Commander BTW.

I have no clue how good Tacticals friendship with Hicks is, but if Hicks and the Taviana.com team are still planning on making their 3.0 version, i really dont think we would ge the original Taviana replaced, i would love to help out developing this.

Seeing as how it seems Tact has little time to work on it (sorry if im wrong on this, but we don't really see you alot so i assume you have work or other stuff in RL :) ) but i have alot of time because im on holidays for a couple more weeks, i feel as if i could be of assistance with furthering this mod. I've been customizing this version on my own server and have alot of nice things working right now, I've got all BP weapons spawning correctly as i want them, I have added in a train going from Ekaterinburg - Sabina, which is something my players have really liked (most of them are close friends as its hard to get people to download massive files for a unknown modversion)

anyway, have a good one all of you.

I hope he takes you up on your offer!

Hey Folks,

Regarding me and Hicks, we aren't working together anymore and as far as I can tell they are still working on Taviana 3.0 but it's slow going. As for only having one Taviana on DayZ Commander that'll be decision with the dayz commander guys. If this version goes well I have plans to make it even better on the next release, I promise that I won't do anything huge as like DayZ Civilian did. I was thinking of some sort of player trade system and your only able to trade in safe zones. I also want to scatter garbage,tracks, wrecks around the map to keep that original DayZ feel to the game. I'm still looking for some talented guys that has done mods/work for DayZ to recruit on the team if anybody is interested.

To Zodiam,

I apologize about the download at the moment, when Josh comes around I'll have him post it on DayZ Commander (He'll be gone a while since his wife is having a baby soon). The name for my mod that I came up with is going to be DayZ Taviana+. Currently at the moment, just checking the mod for bugs or if you guys found any in this release I would like to fix them before I can go ahead and post it on dayz commander.

To Tact:

I have this error spamming in the .rpt log 2:03:11 class HitPoints::HitEngine not found in usec_bell206_3

Its spamming huge amounts and makes it really hard to find other stuff in there.

To Tact:

I have this error spamming in the .rpt log 2:03:11 class HitPoints::HitEngine not found in usec_bell206_3

Its spamming huge amounts and makes it really hard to find other stuff in there.

*******************ORIGINAL REPLY*********************

Okay, yea that'll be quite annoying to see and it probably would cause amongst other issues to. I'll give it a go to see if i can get rid of that error for good. Thank you for reporting it :).

Reply Addition:

I have posted a Bell 206 fix that I manage to fix those rpt errors from spamming HitEngine numerous times. Please check the main post to grab the bell 206 fix :). Also over-write the current Bell 206 with the Fix.

great work, just got a local server online to check whats going on there.

Thank you :),

I should have this mod up on DayZ Commander soon, so it'll be easier for players to install it and see how it goes from there. In the next update, I'll find a way to disable all vehicle radar so people just can't fly around and spot vehicles or a camp site. I'll try today/tonight to see if I can disable radar before I post it onto DayZ Commander. Also my mod name will be DayZ Taviana+.

Back