DayZChernarus - Lunatics PlayGroundâ„¢

This_Is_Not_The_Server_Background_You_Are_Looking_For.jpg

WEBSITE
http://lunatics-playground.com/

DayZChernarus - Lunatics PlayGroundâ„¢
Hi all This is a new server only been up for less then a week and we have had alot of players interested in this server and where it goes from here. From Custom buildings all over the map and custom loot spawns, weps, ammo,gun caches, Bandit missions to embark on Solo or with a team. Massive Custom towns to explore, Even a crafting Area on skailsty island where u can craft backpacks,weps,ammo,medicals, From Genareal Trash like toilet paper holy bibles razors toolbox................ We are friendly admins and always looking for new people to join our server so give it a try and have some Fun HAPPY HUNTING

OUR AIM
Our Aim is to have a good running server and always to improve it form feedback from you guys..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Video

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Server Information:
- Active (Mature, Polite & Helpful) admins on server
-Added Hero and Bandit Bases
- Veteran
- Name Plates
- 50 player server
- Custom intro
- New buildings
- Custom missions
- Modified Map
- 400+vehicles
- No hackers
- Regular updates (map edits/new scripts)
- Side chat enabled in-game (no voice allowed)
- Custom starting gear
- Regular restarts 30, 15, 5, 2 and 1minute warnings
- Clean Roads
-ALWAYS DAY

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Custom Loadout
gear.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RULES:
No cheating/scripting/duping!
No Racism!
No combat logging!
No voice in side chat!
Have fun!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Custom Scripts:
- Crafting
- Sleep in tents to heal
- base building
-Headshot Suicide script
- Working Building+Street lights at nighttime
- Custom Loot
- Heli lift + Tow
- Working streetlights at nighttime
- Payed AntiHacks
- Auto refuel
- Custom Debug Menu
- Scripted In Aircraft Carrier (you can land and relog on it)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Custom Map parts
-Cherno
-berezino
-cherno base
-oilfieldsbase
-stary
-skalaisty island
- rog
-Prison
-otmel
-lopatino
-Scrapyard
-PeodbaDam
-ADD THE LIST GOES ON JOIN TO FIND OUT ABOUT ALL CUSTOM PLACES
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PICS MORE COMING SOON

Prison.jpg

Untitled_1.jpg

cccc.jpg

CAP.jpg

Misty Air Field
arma2oa_2013_08_27_18_19_49_09.jpg

Updated we now have over 50 barracks and all airfields totally customized all town and city's have been reworked plus loads of other survivor camps and now 2 prisons.

So all we ask is to hope on and give Us a try we are a new server and only looking to grow our community.

Thank you hope to see you soon HAPPY HUNTING

Hello SurivOOOORS ! ;)

My name is Karl, i speak french and english ! i am lucky to be part of LunaticMouse project, i am a community Admin of his server !
This server has been worked on by Lunatic for a good time before its release and now it is ready to host players who want to get the best experience out of Dayz !
You will not get the feeling of wasting your time on this server, a large amount of vehiculs are everywhere and are cleaned up on server restart for the new players to have a chance in this world ! No longer will kamenka or any other exiled spawn be considered *bad spawn* thanks to our Owner who has added a large amout of custom buildings so you can gear up on your way north or even to chernarus without being worried about your gear ! We also offer you a very good load-out to all of you ! I will let you all see the rest youselfs ! Regards, StaticBreed​

Added Hero and Bandit Bases with protected domes only heros aloud in heros base and only bandits alout in bandit bases all marked on map Enjoy

Been playing this server for a few days now really enjoying it friendly people great custom locations best server I have ever played only server like it

Back