DayZTavi 4.0 (Pwnoz0r Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"non profit...."

Wolfman.gif

Yeah right.

Pwns, hit me up if there is anyting I can do.

Going to be posting a conversation log soon enough. It's quite funny how this one turns out. Thank you shin!

Pwnoz0r

I would just like to extend a personal "thank you" for doing this. I love Taviana and was getting fed up with how Taviana and Origins were being handled. I wish you all the best of luck along with this, as well as the Community Server Package.

I would also like to add that I am in disbelief of how unprofessional they seemed. That was a bit absurd.

Why can't I stop listening to He-Man sing "What's going on"... literally can not look away...

When I lost my dearest bertie (my pet hamster), I was beside myself and on the verge of eating a whole bottle of pain killers washed down by a bottle of cheap polish vodka.

As I was necking down the pills and the glugging on the vodka, that song, sung by greyskulls very own, started playing on my random youtube playlist.

I had next what can only be described as a road to damacus type experience and fell to my knees with a blinding bright light around me.

Since that day back in 2009, that little flash video carries me everyday.

I now try, oh my god do I try, I try everyday, in this institution..

Jesus Christ it's like you're talking to 4 year olds when you talk to the Origins team. I hope they realize that nothing they have said will hold up in court at all.

I have a copy of this up on a mirror I own, and a server running, may I post them here or just leave it be?

I have a copy of this up on a mirror I own, and a server running, may I post them here or just leave it be?
For your sake I would keep it up and running, just do not release the files publicly.

Pwnoz0r

LOL! Do you take this seriosly? do you live in USA? Can they realy do this? even if you live outside USA? Or can you just edit the name to Tabiana, and edit the map a littlebit so the copyrights are not accepted?

How serious is this?
Are you seeking legal advice or do you actually know what actions to take?
Is dayztaviana.com affected as well?
Also why not join forces with the devs of dayztaviana.com. You could achieve so much together.
Also I noticed in the letter they spelled Martin's surname wrong. Seems like really sloppy work.

How serious is this?
Are you seeking legal advice or do you actually know what actions to take?
Is dayztaviana.com affected as well?
Also why not join forces with the devs of dayztaviana.com. You could achieve so much together.
Also I noticed in the letter they spelled Martin's surname wrong. Seems like really sloppy work.
Yeah GP and CO do not know what the fuck they are doing. Since KingHuNT owns a chain of McDonalds in Dubai and has a bunch of cash, he thinks he can do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back