DeadByZed DayZ Overwatch (0.2.0/103718)

cen

Valued Member!
IP: 95.211.79.171:2353

500+ vehicles - Auto-refuel - Custom villages/buildings - Self bloodbag - Strip clothing - Vehicle tow/heli lift - Remove vehicle parts - More Loot - More Zombies

Excellent server played a few hours on it...only problem so far.. a pickup at Topolka dam...Insta killed me when I got in it the other day.. but other cars have been fine.. Odd:)

Hmm not tried your since upgrade but the other I play doe's not seem to have lag since upgrade..wonder whats causing it?

VS3 gone but never mind a shiny new ural was only a 2 minute walk away:)...back to this server as the kiddies have invaded the one I was playing:(...also nice to see some players on, even at my usual 6am!

The server is now getting a lot busier, Cen has added a lot of the features/scripts we had on our Chernarus server as well as the features already implemented into Overwatch so now it's the best of both so i think we will soon close our Chernarus server and focus more on Overwatch :) Lets hope the future updates do not take a step backwards as 0.21 did:eek:

Maybe a user poll...0.2.0 or o.2.2 ? few I've spoken to seem to think 0.2.0 was better all round... personally I've not noticed it's been swings and roundabouts.. for me!

Maybe a user poll...0.2.0 or o.2.2 ? few I've spoken to seem to think 0.2.0 was better all round... personally I've not noticed it's been swings and roundabouts.. for me!

Reverting to older versions could endanger the server population too much since most players are sheep and use commander to update the second a new update is released and then come running to ask saying "i can't play in your server why is it broken?":rolleyes:

lol... theresme converting to this server over the empty one and can't get on today..it's full lol!

Don't you just hate those popular servers you have to wait to get into :D

Reverting to older versions could endanger the server population too much since most players are sheep and use commander to update the second a new update is released and then come running to ask saying "i can't play in your server why is it broken?":rolleyes:

Don't you just hate those popular servers you have to wait to get into :D

I blame frankie and jack:)

You were banned because you spammed side chat for 10 minutes about an unfair kill from a chopper and wouldn't drop it after being told to. This was after an initial kick to warn you, which apparently you didn't listen to.

Back