Dedicated Rejects is now RECRUTING!!!

PeTsS

Hi, I'm PeTsS and head of DayZ SA division in our community. Our community is called Dedicated Rejects and it is a multi-gaming community. You can visit our website at www.dedicatedrejects.com.

What is Dedicated Rejects?

Dedicated Rejects is multi-gaming community for adults that was founded on January 15th, 2012 and operates as a recreational non-profit organization. We stand committed to the continuous growth and development integrated community of gamers who share the same passion for gaming.

What is our plan for Dayz Division?

Our plan is very simple and it is to grow. our division is really small at the moment but with your help we can grow in notime. In the near future when we reach about 10-15 members we are going to make weekly games of survival and deathmatch.

How can I join?

Joining is very easy. All you need to do is to connect to our Teamspeak: voice.dedicatedrejects.com or add me on steam PeTsS. When you connect to our teamspeak then dont be alarmed when u cant join any channels because it is will keep trollers away so just wait a bit and there will be a admin to guid you in no time!

Do you have a server?

Yes we do. Infact the server is free to join anytime. Here is the server info:

5.9.23.52:2302

- Private Hive
- Persistence off
- Restart every 4 hours
- 1st Pearson

PS: Make sure to check out our videos!

Back