Deserted Lands Overpoch|Single Currency|Lots of Missions|Action Menu|

Hi I am the co-owner to the Deserted Lands Overpoch Server. This is a very high quality server in search of loyal players. The server has a six hour restart time with a day night voting system. We have many good features such as single currency with banks in every trader city. We have a variety of missions that spawn around the map containing various items with a chance of spawning high value items. To launch our server you need DayZ Commander, ip 64.79.107.231:2503 or DayZ Launcher, ip 64.79.107.231:2502. If you have any questions and feel free to join our teamspeak server ip, 216.127.64.204:5129. Feel free to join the ts, there are three admins me (Colton), brandon and GotSniped, and there are two moderators, Gano, and TheBeast.

Last edited:
To launch our server you need DayZ Commander, ip 64.79.107.231:2503 or DayZ Launcher, ip 64.79.107.231:2502.
what if I don't have either of those two programs? Is there no possible way that I can start ARMA 2 click on multiplayer menu click on remote and type in your IP address to join the server?

or if I forget your IP number is there no possible way I can click on multiplayer and then just filter the results for your server name?

Back