Devil's Castle Outpost

Jeff

I created an outpost at Devil's Castle with some military tents and other various things and would like to share it with everyone to use if you would like. It will continue to see various edits and updates, so anything you would like to see put in or changed then feel free to comment.

Installation:

First you'll need to copy this code: http://pastebin.com/sG9P45d5

Create devilscastle.sqf in the root of your mission.pbo folder.

After you have done that open your init.sqf and add the following line to the very bottom:

[] ExecVM "devilscastle.sqf";

Once you have followed those steps simply pack up your PBO and upload it to the server and you are finished!

Here are pictures of the outpost.

Entrance.png

Entrance2.png

Main.png

Outlook.png

Side.png

Overview.png

I was thinking of extending the castle to be bigger and have more of a military base there as well as some additional stuff.

that could work. almost looks like the one thats on Frankies vid. i'm going to get offline for the night though, i'll play around with it a little bit tomorrow and see what i can add to it. was thinking about adding a cache box for people to store more weapons in because it seems like the MTVR and the tents hold a lot less than what I remember. You should check out the base that I put in at NWAF if you get a chance

Yea that's what made me want to build an outpost there was watching his video but I built it my own way cause there was some things there that they didn't have, I'll work on extending it tomorrow probably. I'll jump on your server sometime and look at what you have done there.

hey,

after i add this step by step, it doesnt work and my server froozen and the player get kicked by variable restriction 0
i try it for overwatch... any differents?

cheers

Back