Dogs and anomalies addin scripts

Tried this cant seem to get it to work please if you get time to have a look my pbo is here.

Attachments

• dayz_1.chernarus.pbo
    215 KB · Views: 14
I am on and off online. My testServername is (search): piXel 496
You and others are more than welcome to test and chat.
currently working on:
intro and
cargolift.jpg

bicycle.jpg

pickup.jpg
when you will finish?

hey if their is any out their who have this working and care to help out can you send my a message. i have rf3 logistics and heli fuel /auto gas pumps working but cant for the life of me figure out what im doing wrong

Beals, go bare bones and try it out with the default mission file. Add in whatever custom stuff you've added one by one and trouble shoot from there.

hey thanks for the reply all confirmed working well dogs that is it is all i wanted to add atm.. adding things to mission sql is such a @#$% for a noob lol .
i am getting it tho any wanna see it working i am on build 1744 still @ Havens Days pw is OrangeJuice you'll also need@ rmod thanks for making the script mate hope someday i can giveback to the group instead of just asking nub ?s hahah good day

Script an existing unused special item like dog_tags with a dog items can be stored in db and tent. (maybe someone else will make this)

has any one maid this yet if not who do i have to bribe

Can you please put only your items from mission.sqm in a file ? Mine has 300+ items in it and its hard to separate yours from normal ones :/ Can you just add yours so i can give them a new ID and add them plz :)
Or are those 72 items all yours ?
Thanks for the script!

ps: When we have something like the following....does the id=1480 matter if it has the same ID with class Item1425 for example, or do i have to change those values also so none are identical ?
Thanks

class Item1405
{
position[]={10625.176,68.766388,6577.9683};
azimut=-70.104828;
id=1480;
side="EMPTY";
vehicle="Land_psi_bouda";
skill=0.2;
health=0;
fuel=0;
ammo=0;
text="dog_1";
init="_nul = [this]execVM ""addin\dogInit.sqf"";";
};

@ispan55
it is ready I am trying to add commando's to the dog.... :find animal (for food) and stay (leaving dog behind for a while). IF it takes me to much time I will leave it out.

@Sandbird
I use logical names in my .sqm file. if you search for dog you will find 5 items, thats them. (classname is "Land_psi_bouda" and placement=70; means placed in a random radius of 70 meters)
about ID's, although not 100% sure. I think "class Item123" must itterate and "id=123;" is only for uniqueness, number itself should not matter. (although it's always better to have your scripts organized)

Have anyone managed to set this up on a Dayz.st server?

Also, it's gonna sound kinda noobish, but it's only server-sided, or the client needs to download it as well?

It's serverside, works on all versions and maps. no mods needed for clients and I try to not disturb BE as much as possible.
I will make a Pwoznor, lite and bliss version. If you post in this thread a default dayz.st .pbo. I will add it aswell.

@Phenonix
what server are you using pwnozor lite? I only see a double declaration of loadscreen in your description ext, do and test:
// loadScreen = "\z\addons\dayz_code\gui\dayz_logo_ca.paa";
otherwise I suspect a typo in the mission.sqm.

hope it helps.

Not sure as server provider just changed. Sorted logo out but still not having any luck with it ill show you my new pbo

Attachments

• dayz_1.chernarus.pbo
    658.4 KB · Views: 12
one more thing is the size of your intro (its rather large and) proportions mightbe a problem not 100% sure though. I have attached yours adjusted test it. Then you should be ok. I like to finnnnish my own stuff now ;)

Attachments

• intro.jpg
    intro.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 24
Back