Dogs and anomalies addin scripts

the only line of code that was in my battle eye scripts.txt was
5 "[_this,\"players\"] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedServerInterface.sqf\";"

is there something wrong with my script files?

Trying to get these dogs to save to the database.
Here's what I have so far:
First, I added a player_dog column in my `survivor` table;

underneath "while {(alive _dog) && (alive _leader)} do"
(_timeCount, _dogType, and _userId are declared before it)
Code:
    _timeCount = _timeCount + 1;
    if (_timeCount > 9) then {
    _timeCount = 0;
    _record = [_dogtype,_userId] execVM "addin\dogCheck.sqf";
    };
inside dogCheck.sqf
Code:
Private ["_dogType","_userId","_key"];
_dogType = _this select 0;
_userId = _this select 1;
_key = format ["CHILD:103:update `survivor` set `player_dog` = ? where `unique_id` = ? and `is_dead` = 0:[%1, ""%2""]:", _dogType, _userId];

Can someone point me to the right direction?

Have you already brought it to the database to run? If so you can not even upload the files here?

Install notes.

For all servers that run BE.
Add in your server, battleye/script.txt after creatVehicleLocal
(Because Battleye will give you an error #21 for creatingVehicles):
!"createVehicleLocal getPosATL _anomaly;"

Then the specific row will look like:
5 createVehicleLocal !"createVehicleLocal getPosATL _anomaly;" !"\"createVehicleLocal\"," etcEtc.

Install in 4 steps for other server installations then Pwnoz0r.
1. Put the addin folder to your "dayz_1.Chernarus" folder. (contains the script files)
2. Put mission.sqm in your "dayz_1.Chernarus" folder. (contains added objects)
3. Add in the file: description.ext above the "class Header" (reference to sounds):
#include "addin\fx\descrExt.h"
4. Add in the file: init.sqf in the section "(isServer)" (to make server know who has a dog):
dogOwner = [];

Cheers piXel

Hi !

I have setted up everything exactly like your description, but it doesnt work for me.
The server doesn´t loads. It stops with a black screen and the message "Wait for host".
I putted in the codes of description.ext, init.sqf & so on, setted up the scripts.txt an merged my mission.sqm with your ones.
Dunno what i should do anymore...

can u help me ?

cheers

Pixel, I dont know if you are still active but would it be possible to post your beidi file on this bunker if you are not gonna use it anymore ?
I want to make some modifications to the buildings and its giving a really hard time editing the sqm the way it is.
-Thanks

I just installed this on my survival server. I have one kennel at my mercenary trader so you can hire Ai and a dog at the same place (the dog is free at the moment, subject to change). I only wanted the dog code so I ripped it from this mod but I can confirm that it works brilliantly. Excellent work my friend...many thanks and beans.

I've tried to call the dog code from the fn_selfactions file so that all spawned kennels have the same ability, but with no luck. I'll keep trying of course but I have doubts whether this post will be acknowledged.

In any case it's a great mod and I'm very grateful, you've really helped my sanity against the loneliness...I think I'll name him Sam.

Last edited:
When I try to download, I get it: This attachment cannot be shown at this time. Please try back later.

Give a working link

Back