dTa Admins Abusing Server (Help us Fight Back)

so what?
reporting private hives is only useless...
its their own server with their own database... they can do whatever they want...
"rocket shut down their servers" -> L O L... rocket cant do shit about this... because: private hive...

and as long we dont see in this video what happens before... why you have been punished... we dont know what was going on there for real...

2 days ago we had some guy on our no-pvp server... shooting others... one of my mates shoots back...
then he whined and bitched around... he would be going to report him because its no pvp...
i cant believe what ideas these kids have nowadays...

so please... deliver us a full video with the whole story...

I only caught the ending, the the rocket part was more of a joke than anything serious. And the video was uploaded so I could show the head admin what his admins were doing to his server. The server is good but the admins ruin it!
so what?
reporting private hives is only useless...
its their own server with their own database... they can do whatever they want...
"rocket shut down their servers" -> L O L... rocket cant do shit about this... because: private hive...

and as long we dont see in this video what happens before... why you have been punished... we dont know what was going on there for real...

2 days ago we had some guy on our no-pvp server... shooting others... one of my mates shoots back...
then he whined and bitched around... he would be going to report him because its no pvp...
i cant believe what ideas these kids have nowadays...

so please... deliver us a full video with the whole story...

Back