Dynamic Vehicle Spawn like in Epoch

Florian

Hi,

i wondered if there is a Script or smth like that, that works like the Dynamicle Vehicle spawn like the Epoch one, with entering the vehicles in the Database and respawn automaticaly on different positions a vehicle if it is destroyd...
and that u just can enter the name of the vehicle and tell how often it should spawn

someone know if that works? or someone already got a working script like that?

(FOR OVERWATCH)

greets

I've tried to modify and port an earlier version from Epoch to Reality, but failed with HiveWrites.
I'm not even 100% sure that this is possible using the default schema and HiveExt.

It is possible, i have implemented on CCG's Overwatch server, it does require new DLL + DB schema tho.

I'm not even 100% sure that this is possible using the default schema and HiveExt.
Scratch that.
I've actually made it working by using Call 999 with some of the Epoch positioning (BIS_fnc_findSafePos) code.
Will share when fully tested.

Yeah. Its working ;)
But it won't work on Vanilla or other mods, since it needs a redesigned CfgVehicles file, with proper HitPoints for all Vehicle's.
Without that you'll end up with UAZ's with 8 wheels and so on.

Wysłane z mojego Nexus 5

If it works for overwatch im a happy man ;)
Would you mind sharing this? And maybe a little guide :p

I don't mind.
But like I said - this will mess your vehicles on any fork, that uses the default DayZ/ArmA II CfgVehicles (wchich are completly screwed).
Works only on Reality, unless you compiled your own HiveExt with 998/999 call support.
It's made for DayZed and DayZed only.
Spawn it via server_monitor before:
Code:
    sm_done = true;
    publicVariable "sm_done";

Don't expect any support for this. You can modify it as you like. Give credit where credit is due.

http://pastebin.com/L534MkBz

Have fun.

Back