Dzai & Epoch 1.0.5# - Ai problems

renegade2k6

I have been running Dzai on our server for a very long time with none or little problems with the way I have it set up.

Upgraded to the latest Epoch version and all the AI run around with no weapons.

Is there a fix for this?

Looks like because the way the loot tables have changed, this has affected the way the weapons are spawned.

Check that you're using DZAI 2.0.0 (most recent version). From 1.9.9 onwards DZAI should be able to handle problems caused by loot table structure changes and use its default weapon classname tables as a backup.

When I upgraded Epoch to 1.0.5 I only noticed that something was wrong when I didn't see any of the Epoch weapons in the generated weapon arrays (visible with DZAI_debugLevel = 2). Before I noticed this, AI ingame still had weapons, although I noticed the loadout variety was suddenly more limited.

What you need to do is:

• Make sure you're running DZAI 2.0.0
  • Disable your dynamic weapon list in your dzai_config.sqf (DZAI_dynamicWeaponList = false). This will let DZAI ignore the loot tables and use its default weapon selection.
  • Make sure your DZAI_verifyTables option is enabled in your dzai_config.sqf
An actual fix will be included in DZAI 2.1 but testing is not yet done for it due to the large amount of changes.

Back