DZAI HELP, AI do not engage tanks!

Rofflez

hello, im new to the forums here and i apologize if this post is in the wrong area. I did not see anything for DZAI. My main problem is im running EPOCH with DZAI and chernarus missions script. EVERYTHING works excellently except for 1 thing...DZAI bandits AND mission bandits do not engage tanks and some APC's. However i did notice that the AI DO engage tanks only when equipped with an RPG of sorts. No rifle shots...no M9 shots..nothing. AI also do not RPG player helis. please help, i want my missions to be a challenge, not just drive up and kill em all. I gave my mission AI sniper team M107's and AS50's and they will not fire them at any tanks. They only fire RPG's. please help. Again sorry if this post is in the wrong location :p

Pretty sure they don't fire on armor because they know it's a waste of ammo. Even the AS50 will not do much damage to an armored apc. If you want them to fire on armor, give them something to beat armor. Like a TOW hmmwv.

you think about it yourself, even if you had an AS50 or M107... would go up and start attacking a tank... but with an rpg... gladly

Back