DZAI + WAI not working together anymore

Discussion in 'DZAI' started by Petite, Mar 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Petite

Petite Member

Anyone know why since I added the WAI version 2.2.0 to my servers lots of the time missions doesn't work. I have DZAI + WAI worked together for hmmmm about 3 years I never had any problem but in November 2015 when I noticed there was a update with both made couple months ago (not looking often for that) so I changed it.

One restart missions are working and the other maybe not, or one mission will start but no more mission after. I disable DZAI to see and mission was working perfectly. Soon as I put it back on my It start to not work again.

I have no error in my RTP.

Don't know what to do, any help please.

2. ShootingBlanks

ShootingBlanks OpenDayZ Guru!

there,mist be something in the rpt files.
    downgrade the versions,to working

3. Petite

Petite Member

I have nothing in the RTP, I changed this morning for the version I was using a year ago and looks like its working perfectly like it was. Weird there is something not compatible between the new version of it. I'M gonna try in a day to reinstall the WAI 2.2.0 with the old version of DZAI to see if its working.

4. manupsgi

manupsgi New Member

Anyone ever figure out the problem or solution here?
    I'm having the same issue - I added DZAI and everything works fine then after restart the wai missions stop working - next restart wai missions work again ...

Thanks ~

5. clifdayz

clifdayz Well-Known Member

I only use DZAI, not WAI - can you maybe diff them from version to version and see what changed - this is good tool - http://winmerge.org/
    What was updated in Nov2015? What type of server are you running?

Hmm, now that I think about it, arma2 was updated nov/dec 2015 and I know it broke some stuff with vanilla dayzmod...

manupsgi likes this.