Epidemic Server Files - Released!

a does it have auto refuel ? i tryed but nothing so my guess it dont have it you can add it in if ya want it but the mod is good as it is just needs tweeking. the ai are the bomb. one other think the spawns i seam to keep spawning in the same spot. i think we need to set up a place for bug reporting.

a does it have auto refuel ? i tryed but nothing so my guess it dont have it you can add it in if ya want it but the mod is good as it is just needs tweeking. the ai are the bomb. one other think the spawns i seam to keep spawning in the same spot. i think we need to set up a place for bug reporting.

Hey buddy :)
Although I'm not a pro with setting up a server for our mod, we do indeed have a bugs report page which anyone
can use, here: https://code.google.com/p/dayz-epidemic/issues/list
Obviously who does use it, if you can just make sure you're not duplicating an already existing bug report that can save us time. Thank you

*Edit* The bug reports are for the in game bugs or suggestions. Server issues will be better dealt with here.

*A Zombie Baby*

So back to a server side thing the admins mod. i have played around with it be for on some of my other server but its more of a bitch than anything as you need to edit you BE filter and what you need to edit are some of the main things for catching hackers. i have talked with the guy who makes TSW and he is looking into getting celle onto the program. todate this is the best program i have came across for catching hackers. . If people need a hand to get there servers going hit me up its nice and eazy and fast.

I have been trying to add in some of my own bases and buildings i tried the old woljwof and i tried adding them through mission with no success anyone been able to do this yet and if so how?

Hay I have a 50 slot server from HFB and I will pay some some one to help me set it all up add me on skype
cabooseRvB357 im 21 years old not some lil kid I will pay some one if that is what it takes to get this working
I plan to have my server open for all banned players and I will add the anti hack as well so there will be lil to no hacking on the server many people say that the only way to be banned from Battleye is to hack and im here to say that is NOT true so say what you wish about me but im not hacker and I will let that be spoken

i dont know if you can get this to run on hfb as you need to edit the start bat file and some other thing last time i looked hfb stall didnt let you have full control over your server. do you know if you can change your stop/start bat file?

i dont know if you can get this to run on hfb as you need to edit the start bat file and some other thing last time i looked hfb stall didnt let you have full control over your server. do you know if you can change your stop/start bat file?
you can install custom mods on hfb if you might like i can make a sub user and let you login on my server so you can see what im working with

have you got ts? if so jump on ts1.fpsplayers.com:9988 you will find me at the bot just jive me a poke

It can be installed on there :) our mod has initially been installed on HFB servers. I don't know the details of getting it installed on there, the team ran into a few issues with their servers.

i tryed to but when i placed a building it didnt how up on the 3d editor so i think what ya have to do is download the celle map and do it that way as the one thats in with the mod is some wot buged or sumthing. the way i call my building in is with a sqf script. ill give it a go and report back.

Zak, it will be a big problem for You if I join your ts and ask you to help me setup dayz epidemic on HFB??
I got my hfb server today and I wan't to run Epidemic on it. Right now Im at work but for few hours I will have some free time :).

i am giving JamesDJones a hand to get it installed on his server so if it all goes well ill post info up for others

Yha he is and I am vary happy for it still downloading the mod its self i dont think HFB will ever upload it so i see not point in asking them to so i will just ask a buddy of mine to upload it for me

I can get the buildings to show in the editor but after i try to add it to my server it does not show.

Is there anyone who use HFB server? I can't upload Start_Server.bat to ./DayZepidemic directory - I got an error - access denied. The same for HiveExt and BEserver.dll. Any idea?

Back