Epoch Custom Loadouts

AxeCain

Does anyone nnow how to set a custom loadout for dayz epoch?

Found this but have not tested.

dayz_server.pbo and edited server_playerLogin.sqf
will there be any drawback if I added this code below

Code:
after
_hiveVer = 0, around line 74

if(_isNew) then {
_inventory = [["M9","ItemFlashlightRed"], ["15Rnd_9x19_M9","15Rnd_9x19_M9","15Rnd_9x19_M9","ItemPainkiller","ItemBandage"]];
};

Code:
after

if(_isNew) then {
_inventory = [["M9","ItemFlashlightRed"], ["15Rnd_9x19_M9","15Rnd_9x19_M9","15Rnd_9x19_M9","ItemPainkiller","ItemBandage"]];
};

I can now confirm the above code works.

Code:
after

if(_isNew) then {
};

Yep this temp solution works, ive written this few nights ago, but some of my players has reported it does not work if they choose women on the gender selection, can others confirm this? (quite busy this week :) havent got the chance to log in yet, if I did - trust me, I cant sleep playing it xp this mod is so awesome mehehe)

Yep this temp solution works, ive written this few nights ago, but some of my players has reported it does not work if they choose women on the gender selection, can others confirm this? (quite busy this week :) havent got the chance to log in yet, if I did - trust me, I cant sleep playing it xp this mod is so awesome mehehe)
Thanks for creating this code. I tested it with the girl character a couple of times and had no issues. If I wanted to enter a main wep would I put it directly in front of the m9?

Thinking about it, you could use this method to create custom load outs for donators, admins etc. you could use an "if _uid =" type command.

Obviously I don't know exactly how to do it, but pretty sure you could, may be better for people who have issues with doing it throu the DB, like me.

Thinking about it, you could use this method to create custom load outs for donators, admins etc. you could use an "if _uid =" type command.

Obviously I don't know exactly how to do it, but pretty sure you could, may be better for people who have issues with doing it throu the DB, like me.

This is exactly what I was thinking but did not really know how to write it. Does anyone know how to do this and a position as well? I am making log cabin homes for my donators, I would love to allow them to spawn inside it.

Is this for all new spawns or custom Player ID's.

I know this has been released by the Epoch Mod Team on the wiki and tested working by myself.

Edit the Init.sqf of you specifics map/instances mission to include this:

Below:

// DayZ Epoch config Groups

Code:
// Loadout config
DefaultMagazines = ["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemMorphine","HandRoadFlare","ItemWaterbottleUnfilled"];
DefaultWeapons = ["ItemWatch"];
DefaultBackpack = "CZ_VestPouch_EP1";
DefaultBackpackWeapon = "";

This should work for custom UID loadouts although I haven't had chance to test it yet...

Code:
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["123456789"]) then {
    _inventory = [["Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","ItemMap","ItemHatchet","ItemMatchbox","ItemKnife","ItemCompass","ItemEtool","ItemGPS","ItemToolbox","ItemFishingPole","ItemKeyKit","UZI_SD_EP1"], ["30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage"]];
    _model = "FR_Rodriguez_DZ";
};

Please let me know if it works :)

This should work for custom UID loadouts although I haven't had chance to test it yet...

Code:
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["123456789"]) then {
    _inventory = [["Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","ItemMap","ItemHatchet","ItemMatchbox","ItemKnife","ItemCompass","ItemEtool","ItemGPS","ItemToolbox","ItemFishingPole","ItemKeyKit","UZI_SD_EP1"], ["30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage"]];
    _model = "FR_Rodriguez_DZ";
};

Please let me know if it works :)

Where do i place this code at ?

Looking at the default loadout for epoch in the init.sqf

// Loadout config
DefaultMagazines = [
"ItemBandage",
"ItemBandage",
"ItemMorphine",
"HandRoadFlare",
"ItemWaterbottleUnfilled"
];
DefaultWeapons = ["ItemWatch"];
DefaultBackpack = "CZ_VestPouch_EP1";

Would it be possible to put this inits place instead?

if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["123456789","987654321"]) then {
// Custom Loadout 1
DefaultMagazines = ["Items","Items"];
DefaultWeapons = ["Tools","Weapons"];
DefaultBackpack = "Backpack";
}; else if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["11111111","22222222"]) then {
// Custom Loadout 2
}; else
// Default Loadout

Not a coder so unsure on the syntax but yeah point is in there I think.. :D

Cheers.

Well I am no coder so the syntax is probably way off..

There would be a way however. I will ask the Epoch Dev team see if they can help out as I understand custom load-outs are used for donations schemes to help keep some communities and servers up.

Anyone figured this out yet?

I really miss the the custom loadout settings in the database on Bliss/Reality hives :(

It could be done but would require your mpmission to be unpacked and a custom server shutdown routine, assuming you use a restarter. As child:999 is not supported in epoch..

Back