[Epoch] How to add a new trader?

buggynator

Does anyone know how to add a new trader on epoch? I found many tutorials about how to add items to traders but nothing about new traders :)

Can anyone help?

add the AI you want to be your trader in the place you want on the server and remember the class name of the ai for example i create a AI in the middle of cherno and the AI's class name is ins_villager4 and i want that AI to be a black market dealer then i would add at the bottom of my server_traders.sqf in my mission file
menu_ins_villager4 = [
[["Black Market Ammo",527],["Black Market Weapons",526],["Explosives",529]],
[],
"neutral"
];

That does not create a trader. I have worked on this alot and so far no luck in new traders or moving the ones already established. You also have to add to database and mission.sqf Bushwookie420 think too much 420

i have been trying to get this to work for a while. i had successfully added a black market trader to my server when i was hosted with dayzpriv, but they closed and now i have one on dayz.st and have tried to add him again. i can get the trader into the map but when i do it breaks all traders on the map. no trade menu. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back