epoch players can hear game but canot see it

Ok just got an epoch server most players will join but can only hear the ingame sounds but cannot see it just the epoch screen.I have noticed in my mod manager it seems I have epoch installed and dayz should I uninstall dayz or does epoch share files?

It shouldn't matter if the files are there. The line to start the server will load the needed files as long as you have followed your hosts directions.
What errors are at the end of your RPT and your client side RPT.
http://iaregameplayer.com/smf/index.php/topic,5.0.html
That should help you find your client RPT. If not that one its the other basics video
And what is the line that starts your server .. That will be in the RPT too and starts with arma2oaserver . it should be loading the two @day_epoch and @day_epoch_server mods. Although if that were an issue then players would Get an error on joining​

Last edited:
When I ran epoch I had this happen all the time its a bug with epoch I don't think there is any fix for it either, best thing I found to stop it is to run cherno in editor then join this means it will load you in faster.

Hi Brent, have you checked if there is a conflict with any of the Scripts that you may running on your Server?

Can you check your RPT and post the errors here or post the full RPT so I can check what is what for you.

Back