Epoch Trade "Instance"?

I am just looking for what the "instance" of a trader stands for. I am currently trying to add another trader in my "server_traders" in my database and while filling out the information I came across the box "instance". The hero trader is "17" and so are a couple others. I thought this might have to do with location, but the hero trader is alone.

@alexlawson posted a link on how to add traders. search for that, i am sure it will tell you.
but my limited epoch knowledge tells me that indicates which map its going to place those traders in. 11 is chernarus , 17 is whatever map you are using?
this way you can have a a single db that works with multiple servers nd maps because each item is keyed to a certain map ... which is important if you want your traders to be in the correct locations

@alexlawson posted a link on how to add traders. search for that, i am sure it will tell you.
but my limited epoch knowledge tells me that indicates which map its going to place those traders in. 11 is chernarus , 17 is whatever map you are using?
this way you can have a a single db that works with multiple servers nd maps because each item is keyed to a certain map ... which is important if you want your traders to be in the correct locations

I'm running just one Chenarus server. Thank you for the response!

Back