Error 1045

Adam799

I spent a long time last night setting the server up, and I got it to launch. When I tried to join the game and it started the mission file, I got this error:
Code:
Database(0): [Error] Error 1045 (Access denied for user 'dayz'@'localhost' (using password: YES)) in connect

I know that it is a problem with mySQL and there is probably an easy fix besides redoing the entire server. Can anyone help me out?

In your profile directory
edit the
HiveExt.ini

Make sure u have the correct mysql settings i.e
username + password for mysql

Well it got past the error, but after it is done reading the mission file, the server stops responding.

helpmm.jpg

I took out my ip and my guid

I found this in a folder called "old_2013-01-26_05.33.36" in the HiveExt.txt file:
Code:
2013-01-26 05:11:41 Database: [Error] Error 1146 (Table 'dayz.instance_building' doesn't exist) in MySQLQuery SQL: 'select b.class_name, ib.worldspace from instance_building ib join building b on ib.building_id = b.id where ib.instance_id = 1'

When I tried the migrate command, I get a MySQL error saying
Code:
FATAL: Could not connect to MySQL - access denied for user 'dayz'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
I made the user have no password.
I'm sorry if all of this is pretty obvious, I am not good with MySQL.

I made a password for the users in MySQL and that fixed the migrate issue, but now when I try to join my server, I get this:
2013012600001m.jpg

Also, in the server console, I get this:
Code:
7:48:38 HiveExt(0): [Error] Error executing |CHILD:101:45659206:1:Adam:|

Back