errors in rpt

viper

Hello, I am new, i have sarge AI running as well as
Chernarus missions, running on sarge ai.

the mod is Epoch chernarus 1.0.2.5, running on vert hosting.

everything seems to be working properly however when i run the server rpt i see errors appearing and i am not sure if it is affecting things or not/how to fix them. any help would be appreciated.
also i am having an issue with missions when i complete and i get into a vehicle it explodes and the rpt says "killing a hacker", I have changed the code in the file like it says to. i have custom vehicles in (that are not normally in/probably not allowed), i was wondering if someone could direct me to the file in which to edit the battle eye or whatever to make these allowed.
the errors are listed below..
Error 1:

Error in expression <pons select _forEachIndex;
if (_weapon !="") then
{
_unit_magazine_name = getAr>
14:50:45 Error position: <!="") then
{
_unit_magazine_name = getAr>
14:50:45 Error !=: Type Array, expected Number,String,Object,Side,Group,Text,Config entry,Display (dialog),Control,Team member,Task,Location
14:50:45 File mpmissions\dayz_epoch_11.Chernarus\addons\SARGE\SAR_functions.sqf, line 908
Error 2:​

bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic3
Error 3:​
"ERROR: server_playerSync: Cannot Sync Player Viper [19]. Position in debug! [-7238.9,19539.3,0.167175]"

thanks for the reply ebay.. i got it figured out finally, to many guides for 1.0.2.4 that dont list what version its for.

Back