Excelsior Bridge v1.2 - Chernarus

You can easily move this server side - instead of calling it from the mission PBO, call it from the server_functions.sqf (at the bottom) instead ;)

No problem Excelsior, feel free to shove it into your initial post if you feel like it ;)

Thanks Excelsior and Thanks AlienX. Working perfectly on my EPOCh server 192.111.147.35:2302 . It looks great . It's a great addition to my server.

I have added your scripts to my dayz chernerus 1.7.7.1 but I got the problem can you help this issue.
>>This is my problem<<
arma2oa+2013-07-14+23-58-21-01.jpg

Sulkiflee, copy ALL of AlienX code and create a .sqf file. Put this in your mission.pbo. add the exec line in the init file in your mission.pbo. This should work perfectly, as it did in mine.

Sulkiflee, copy ALL of AlienX code and create a .sqf file. Put this in your mission.pbo. add the exec line in the init file in your mission.pbo. This should work perfectly, as it did in mine.
where is the code for .sqf file because, I just add his scripts in init.sqf in dayz mission file

Danny Boy, before I added the code directly in the init.sqf file but when I create the file
excbridge.sqf and then put the code inside and add the exec line in init.sqf. It works but I got the same problem.
arma2oa+2013-07-15+09-04-30-90.jpg

can you help me ?

Danny Boy, before I added the code directly in the init.sqf file but when I create the file
excbridge.sqf and then put the code inside and add the exec line in init.sqf. It works but I got the same problem.
arma2oa+2013-07-15+09-04-30-90.jpg

can you help me ?

Do you have http://notepad-plus-plus.org/?

If not, download it. Then go here:-

Excelsior Bridge v1.2 - Chernarus

Copy all of the text into notepad++ and save as excbridge.sqf and put this in a folder called buildings. Put this folder in your mission.pbo. Now, add this line:

[] execVM "buildings\excbridge.sqf";

to the bottom of your init file and save. Upload to your server and it should work:

v5dd6o.jpg

Again, thanks to Excelsior & AlienX :)

Ok I am running DayZCC server and imported this .sqf file in and it does spawn the bridge but its all under water. I tried to import alex's config but it showed nothing was put in the database. Is there something I can do to get the bridge to the top of the wateR?

I have restarted the server many times and still the bridge is sunk. I took the .sqf file and opened in in dayz editor and the bridge is fine. Kinda stumped

You can easily move this server side - instead of calling it from the mission PBO, call it from the server_functions.sqf (at the bottom) instead ;)

No problem Excelsior, feel free to shove it into your initial post if you feel like it ;)

Is one method better than the other for performance? Or is the benefit simply a smaller mission file?

Is it also possible to run scripts (e.g. self-bloodbag) server-side instead of in the mission file?

I have got the same problem as brandonwh64 I use dayzcc as well

Code:
        if (serverCommandAvailable "#kick") then { (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["keyDown", "_this call fnc_keyDown"]; };
    #endif
};

#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf"

This how my init looks like

It wants to look like this:

Code:
#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf"

Thanks for the reply back but still nothing to bad , but thanks anyway for the help Danny Boy ;)

I wonder if our hosts mean some things are different??? I see yourself and brandon are using DayZcc whereas I'm using DayZ.st. Who knows??!!

Back