Full list of lootable buildings and lootable stuff

J3T

Valued Member!
Hey there,
i just wanted to ask you whether it is possible to release a list with the classnames of the buildings which are lootable at sahrani and also a list contains every lootable object from sahrani.

It would make the process of editing the Loottable very esay.

cheers J3T

That is what the Map Facts thread is for essentially, I'm going to do much more robust documentation than most mods. Including listing all the added buildings, their class names, and how many per zone.

It's a lot of work in terms of organizing all the pictures, classnames, descriptions, and whatnot.

First step will be to put out a very basic indicative loot map, although the way our mod works it's not going to be super helpful.

Also keep in mind that quite a few servers are adding all sorts of buildings we don't, and in different ways that can cause issues... so it will only reflect the official map..

And to top it all off, the map, the buildings, the locations, and servers ability to change those will also be drastically changed over time... Those "empty spots" that I'm sure got tons of server hosts excited will be gone eventually.

That actually helps a lot. Now i just need to know the classname of sahrani only loot.

mh... am i'm right that only the bag of nails and the crafting books are sahrani specific loot (the weapons doesn't matter, we got that shit on rmod).

Right now that sounds about right, although the female ghillie, and bandit clothing items are us only, as well as anything you actually craft with the crafting book.

So do you got a name for the clothings that are lootable which are specific for sahrani?.

Back