FXGaming - Auto Refuel + Lift/Tow + Always Day DayZChernarus!

Mengerxx

Our Server's IP: 192.31.185.216:3374
Our Teamspeak IP: 24.209.171.192
Teamspeak pw: fxgaming

300+ CARS!

Our website please check fxgaming.betaboard.net

Hello everyone, are you tired of other Chernarus servers where you can't find any cars, loots, heli crash, and helicopters? Will in this server there are over 300+ cars and there are more to come. There are helicopter crash sites which will always have loots. The starting gear includes a m9, bandages, pain killers, food, soda, map, and a few other items.

Our server has rules also ( Just the basics below)
No hacking or exploiting.
No combat logging.
Be respectful
Keep Side chat quiet no conversations on side chat. Keep it minimum.
More rules on the website!

Our FXGaming DayZ server includes the following...

1 ) Towing/lifting (option)
2 ) Repair/Refuel/Rearm in between each city near the road around the shore (Vehicle Service Points)
3 ) Always sunny day time
4 ) TEAMSPEAK for you people to talk in

5 ) NEW CUSTOM TOWNS!

In the works of:

1) more vehicles (300++ or more)
2) JSRS sound mod
3) custom loadouts setup in the future
4) custom buildings/towns coming in soon!
5) Thinking about Helicopter Rope Script
6) other ideas are welcome
Our server like it said above ^^ We will take ideas from all the people, but under one condition, the admins on the server must all agree to it.

Balota, NWAF, and NEAF now have a better chance of looting for guns. Though It comes with a risk. There are now more zombies and maybe other survivors guarding it.

Edited the code to be able to scavenge even scrap metals from vehicles/choppers(VRotor, Avionics, Hull, Body)
Also added siphoning fuel from vehicles. (Got to have a jerry can handy)

Hello very nice server you got there !
I have one question, could you please tell me how you installed JSRS on the server and specially how did you allow it with BattlEye script restrictions ? I managed getting it working but their is so many script restrictions that i'd basically have to delete the script.txt to allow it. But you as an admin should know that's not an option right :p

If you could be that kind of a person to help me out just on that i'd be very happy !
If you don't mind, you could even link me your script.txt file to edit mine with the restrictions for JSRS :)

Very good evening to you !

Back