GAP golova project (files delivered) needs some last minute prep

Ok so i was so amazed ny what that dfoes is restarted and i will make it better trust me no pictures today sorry but i can give you something: hotels

Hmm... im on a really at really goo point just gotto add some debris make the landscape pretty and ill realease it :D

Nice! Going from the screenshots posted this looks awesome, hopefully you haven't changed it too much or have improved it alot better since tho screenshots. Looking forward to the release.

OK i think i got it sorry for lack of responses, but i had alot of test on school and stopped my server so i can release the filesbut id apriciate if someone could convert it for dayz server and make the freaking buildinigs ignore the terrain slope. im sick atm but if you think you can help me ill upload the files to here ? or dropbox? if you can help add me on skype: jaakko.severi

OK i think i got it sorry for lack of responses, but i had alot of test on school and stopped my server so i can release the filesbut id apriciate if someone could convert it for dayz server and make the freaking buildinigs ignore the terrain slope. im sick atm but if you think you can help me ill upload the files to here ? or dropbox? if you can help add me on skype: jaakko.severi
you could just post the files already.. try pastebin

post the files already man.. its been months.. if you're taking the time to write in this thread, deliver.. this isn't a showcase thread

if you can't make it work, post it and maybe someone can. How the hell is anyone going to know if they can fix it if you haven't even posted the damn files? We having nothing to work with.

ok but id want to post this in a way where i can just add the line to my buildings.sqf not like biedi file

ok but id want to post this in a way where i can just add the line to my buildings.sqf not like biedi file
if you don't post both the sqf and the beidi, unless someone bothers to convert it, no one is going to able to put it on their map editor to try and fix it.

Back