Getting started!

Yshido

After I got tired of noone updating panthera island frequently I took the initiative. So long story short:

This map porting should get a community project. I allready talked to icebreakr the initial mapper of this great island and he gave me the permission to use his map. While I am preparing an initial release, you can allready post your suggestions within the "Suggestions" subforum. Any ideas are welcome.

Sorry, real life was and is eating me up.

So the map is actually working with 1.7.5.1. We altered the loottable and added 700 spawn locations for vehicles. I will try to set up a fresh db and server today. Not sure if I will make it.

That's a awesome news. Are you able to fix the bridges in some locations so don't have to slow very down to cross them.

Can't wait for release so we can update our server.

Wish i could run this map, but stapos lite pack install for panthera dont like my pc, but all other mods work fine in his pack

Who's pack is going to support this version of map, as we are about upgrade bliss to thevisad, and Panthera it's a nice map

new dayz patch coming out soon, hope there will be an updated panth patch with working loot/zombies

Back