=GHOST DIVISION= DayZ Overwatch

=GD=Mordy

Our server is excellent. It's features include:

Custom Scripted Overwatch:
- AntiHack
- Custom Map with Enhanced Kamenka/Airfields/And more
- Tons of Vehicles & even a Spawn Vehicle!
- Autorefuel
- Parts Salvage
- Clothes Salvage
- Custom Spawns
- Loadout Classes
- Extra Loot
- Extra Buildings/Towns
- Crafting
- Bacon/Beer
- AI Missions
- 24hr Daytime
- Friendly staff (Running multiple servers)
- Teamspeak
- and much much more.

Please check us out.

NOTE: There are some glitches, but we are working constantly to improve.
If you have questions ask a "=GD=" player, or contact us;
TEAMSPEAK: play.g-division.com
GAME: 108.170.21.226:3333

NOTE2: I tried both types of embedded code from Gametracker.com, and neither appears to work in this forums for some reason, so here is a link to our gametracker page.
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/108.170.21.226:3333/

Last edited:
Cool server name bro, lawls :rolleyes:
Thanks man. I hope you will check it out and share what you think is good/bad. Of course its a work in progress, and we are doing our best, but we feel folks on this site can offer much insight and tips. Thanks.

First tip would be to drop the 999999 vehicles as it's an obvious rip of zombz.net servers.

Don't use somebody else's name/success to get players. Have good admins and be fair and you will get players.

If you have any scripting questions feel feee to ask!

I thought you were being serious about the server name. We were not copying anyone, we just had lots of vehicles and realized that what we did was good for traffic. Consideration went no further then making whatever changes needed to get traffic. I've never heard of ZombZ before in all honesty. I do see your point however and maybe can consider changing the number to something more appropriate.

As for scripting, I do have a question.

(Can you maybe suggest where I can post this request?)

I want a second, or a better scripter with following qualities:
  1. Someone over 18 years of age
  2. Communicates well using VOIP, Skype, and in game as may be required for various tasks/testing.
  3. Has no obvious mental illness, arrogance, or self image problems requiring them to communicate badly.
  4. Understands business well enough to know how to SET & MEET customer expectations.
  5. Is a hot shit coder in general, not just a DayZ Scripter.
  6. Willing to understand we work based on objectives, and would rather pay a set price for a project rather then by the hour.
How we negotiate:
(I give you a list of what I want, you ask whatever questions, and quote a price, I accept, and the onus is on you to deliver as agreed. If it takes more or less time then you thought, then that is on you to absorb for better or worse. So your good enough to know how long things will really take, and good enough to deliver by the deadlines you yourself will set/provide.)

I do not have an immediate need to have work done today, but may consider hiring you to review what we have presently and assist in optimizing the current server/service within the short term future.

In any case, those who really know how all this stuff works should contact me if looking for a client who is willing to pay them for their time. At the least, if I know you, I can come to you when the need arises again, which, will likely be soon.

Thanks for the information and supportive advice. I view other server operators with respect and admiration, and enjoy being one of you.

=GD=Mordy
=Ghost Division=

Back