Glitch in Sabina

Abdullah Alhal

Hey folks, i know Taviana is full of glitches and i dont even know if this is the proper forum for it.. but please, there's one big glitch heavily used by lots of bigger clans. Cant be impossible to get fixed..

To be clear: Those tents shown are NOT mine. I found them and they are all within the texture, not accessable from outside.

I'm glad you posted this. I run a Tavi server and was not aware of this. The only fix I can think of is to try to insert objects via the editor to block acess to areas like this, but there's probably too many glitches to do that very successfully.

Sabina is glitch City unfortunately, but due to Martin's antics and the lack of 3.0, i doubt we'll ever see Tavi updated

Hmm, that's a bit harsh. Especially when theres so much scope for it. Where did the map originate from?

Sabina is glitch City unfortunately, but due to Martin's antics and the lack of 3.0, i doubt we'll ever see Tavi updated
That would be a shame. I really like taviana, just not with all the bugs/glichtes. :-(
And yes you are right, sabina is FULL of glitches, i think i know most of 'em but i found this one is a pretty big and i wanted to let the community know, so admins can go check and remove tents if needed.

Back