Good Weather On Server?

Dippers

Hey, i am just tryed to make good weather on my server with NO FOG, NO RAIN, Just shiny sun

but it dont work.. can someone watch my pbo files trough and see a missing point?

Attachments

• dayz_mission.pbo
    566.2 KB · Views: 11
Not entirely sure if this actually has an effect but change this line in your Init.sqf:
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\fixes\compiles.sqf";//Compile regular functions
to
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fixes\compiles.sqf";//Compile regular functions

It might just fix the problem, maybe.
Also instead of setting all the maximum weather values to 0, try setting them to 0.1
The weather will still be fine I assure you :)

If none of that works, then check your RPT log file for errors.

Change the DynamicWeatherEffects to

Code:
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    // The following variables can be changed to tweak weather behaviour

// Minimum time in minutes for the weather (fog and overcast) to change. Must be greater than or equal to 1 and less than or equal to
    // _maxWeatherChangeTimeMin. When weather changes, it is fog OR overcast that changes, not both at the same time. (Suggested value: 10).
    _minWeatherChangeTimeMin = 10;

// Maximum time in minutes for the weather (fog and overcast) to change. Must be greater than or equal to _minWeatherChangeTimeMin.
    // (Suggested value: 20).
    _maxWeatherChangeTimeMin = 20;

// Minimum time in minutes that weather (fog and overcast) stays constant between weather changes. Must be less than or equal to 0 and
    // greater than or equal to _minWeatherChangeTimeMin. (Suggested value: 5).
    _minTimeBetweenWeatherChangesMin = 5;

// Maximum time in minutes that weather (fog and overcast) stays unchanged between weather changes. Must be greater than or equal to
    // _minWeatherChangeTimeMin. (Suggested value: 10).
    _maxTimeBetweenWeatherChangesMin = 10;

// Fog intensity never falls below this value. Must be between 0 and 1 and less than or equal to _maximumFog
    // (0 = no fog, 1 = pea soup). (Suggested value: 0).
    _minimumFog = 0;

// Fog intensity never exceeds this value. Must be between 0 and 1 and greater than or equal to _minimumFog
    // (0 = no fog, 1 = pea soup). (Suggested value: 0.8).
    _maximumFog = 0;

// Overcast intensity never falls below this value. Must be between 0 and 1 and less than or equal to _maximumOvercast
    // (0 = no overcast, 1 = maximum overcast). (Suggested value: 0).
    _minimumOvercast = 0;

// Overcast intensity never exceeds this value. Must be between 0 and 1 and greater than or equal to _minimumOvercast
    // (0 = no overcast, 1 = maximum overcast). (Suggested value: 1).
    _maximumOvercast = 0;

// When raining, rain intensity never falls below this value. Must be between 0 and 1 and less than or equal to _maximumRain
    // (0 = no rain, 1 = maximum rain intensity). (Suggested value: 0);
    _minimumRain = 0;

// When raining, rain intensity never exceeds this value. Must be between 0 and 1 and greater than or equal to _minimumRain
    // (0 = no rain, 1 = maximum rain intensity). (Suggested value: 0.8);
    _maximumRain = 0;

// Wind vector strength never falls below this value. Must be greater or equal to 0 and less than or equal to _maximumWind.
    // (Suggested value: 0);
    _minimumWind = 0;

// Wind vector strength never exceeds this value. Must be greater or equal to 0 and greater than or equal to _minimumWind.
    // (Suggested value: 8).
    _maximumWind = 8;

// Probability in percent for wind to change when weather changes. If set to 0 then wind will never change. If set to 100 then rain will
    // change every time the weather (fog or overcast) start to change. (Suggested value: 25);
    _windChangeProbability = 25;

// A "rain interval" is defined as "a time interval during which it may rain in any intensity (or it may not rain at all)". When overcast
    // goes above 0.75, a chain of rain intervals (defined below) is started. It cycles on until overcast falls below 0.75. At overcast
    // below 0.75 rain intervals never execute (thus it cannot rain).

// Probability in percent (0-100) for rain to start at every rain interval. Set this to 0 if you don't want rain at all. Set this to 100
    // if you want it to rain constantly when overcast is greater than 0.75. In short: if you think that it generally rains to often then
    // lower this value and vice versa. (Suggested value: 50).
    _rainIntervalRainProbability = 0;

// Minimum time in minutes for rain intervals. Must be greater or equal to 0 and less than or equal to _maxRainIntervalTimeMin.
    // (Suggested value: 0).
    _minRainIntervalTimeMin = 0;

// Maximum time in minutes for rain intervals. Must be greater than or equal to _minRainIntervalTimeMin. (Suggested value:
    // (_maxWeatherChangeTimeMin + _maxTimeBetweenWeatherChangesMin) / 2).
    _maxRainIntervalTimeMin = (_maxWeatherChangeTimeMin + _maxTimeBetweenWeatherChangesMin) / 2;

// If set to true, then the rain is forced to stop after one rain interval during which it has rained (use this for example if you only want
    // small occational cloudbursts ). If set to false, then the rain may stop, but it may also just change intensity for an
    // immedeate new rain interval. (Suggested value: false).
    _forceRainToStopAfterOneRainInterval = true;

thx, i will try that when i come home :)

The problem was, when i joined the server i was stuck on the loading screen with that pbo. :/

I have been trying solutions to get no weather on occur on my server for a few weeks with no success. Following any and all suggested methods on this forum and others with no success. Players just get stuck at the dayz loading screen when trying to load in. Any suggestions?

I have this on my server, i might be able to help you.

Do you host the server yourself or rent it from someone e.g dayz.st?
drop me a PM and you can jump on my teamspeak server and ill talk you through it.

cheers

robbie

Back