Great new comunity that ive found called Greyz

Andy Brown

Hey guys OK so ive been surfing around for new private servers and ive found these great new guys
called Greyz. These guys are great they have NO HACKERS whatsoever their anti cheat is superior ive been playing for a few weeks now no hacks whatsoever. i thought there was just 1 server but i was wrong its a growing community with good admins that are actually HELPFULL always online and always on their team speak so far i know they have Panthera Epoc Chenarus Epoc and they'rebringing out Breaking point and a brand new mod called Overwatch which sounds really cool i cant wait to try it and i cant wait for this growing community to grow even bigger. Seriously guys this is soo cool :D living it up on DayZ !!!!!!!.

Dude i just checked out GreyZ, it is good as! I found myself a new home :)
The admins are so helpful, and friendly too.
Their Epoch servers are so fun! there is such a variety to play on, whether it being normal Chernarus, Epoch Cherno or Epoch Panthera. Can't wait for Overwatch either!
Also for those that don't know Epoch, it's basically the people of (for example) Chernarus have adapted to the apocalypse and you must buy/sell vehicles at either a Hero or Bandit trader, buy/sell food, drink and medicals. And the best thing is that you can build your own base!!

Lol, no one here uses font and color mixup and now the only two people that are doing this here are on the same thread with just 50 mins timedifference... :)

And that not all. They also joined both on tuesday and on the topmost thread. If they dont take the time to post in the right forum, how can i be sure that the had enough time to test the Servers ;)

Back