Having trouble installing any kind of script.

Autowinto

Hello,

I recently bought a server from HFBservers.com and now i'm trying to install scripts on the map DayZ Epoch Panthera. The problem is that all scripts i've tried to install gives me the error wrong version but instead of just saying that the text pops up on the screen, stays there for 1 second, dissapears and then the game goes into a screen with the DayZ Epoch logo is. In the right bottom corner there is a number that counts up from 0.

When i tried to install the lift/tow script i unpbo the DayZ_Epoch_16.Panthera2.pbo. I then put in the code //R3F Towing and shit (or whatever you want to title it)
execVM "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\init.sqf" at the bottom of the init.sqf file. After that i packed the pbo together again with the R3F lift/tow folder inside.

After that i proceeded to upload the pbo to my database. To fix the issue i have to downgrade the DayZ Epoch version from 1.4.0.2 to 1.4.0.0 and back again. I can't see what i'm doing from here. Does any of you have the slightest idea what i'm doing that i'm not supposed to or don't do that i'm supposed to?

Back